Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   When an antivaxxer get covid (/forums/showthread.php?t=390362)

Jibartik 10-22-2021 04:38 AM

i cant read that article because the word inflammation gives me the willies too much

Whale biologist 10-22-2021 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsunghero (Post 3378286)
Fuck me

If this article is correct, and it appears this info has been verified by the cdc (according to the article) then as a male under age 40 I could have like a 1/6000ish chance after the second shot to develop a heart condition that would put me in the ICU

And according to this info my chance of this with the second Moderna shot is like 10x what it would have been with Pfizer

Well ima pass on my second Moderna shot then. That’s a super pass from me. I’ll figure something else out, at least I have some time to talk to work HR about this

Be sure to tell them you're refusing because you read something on the internet. :p

Shourty 12-29-2021 12:56 PM

The final word on the vaccine. I believe Dr. Fasci on this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81nsjv7E-OE

Ooloo 12-29-2021 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3378366)
Be sure to tell them you're refusing because you read something on the internet. :p

I read on the internet that covid is dangerous. But since I read it on the internet it must be bullshit lol! Gimme dat covid

ShampooChicken 12-29-2021 01:40 PM

Here's my personal anecdote to add to the pile.

I reluctantly got vaxxed because I needed to travel internationally. 1st dose of Moderna was 24 hours of medium-grade fever symptoms. 2nd dose of Moderna, 48 hours of medium-grade fever symptoms. But in the month that followed the 2nd dose, I had 2 heart events. Each heart event was my heart beating around 200 bpm, they lasted about an hour each. Was pretty close to calling the emergency line, but it stopped so I didn't.

Healthy 35 year old male, no pre-existing conditions. Never had a heart event in my life prior to this time. Since the month after the 2nd dose, haven't had a heart event again, but I did have a little dull heart pain for a while, seems mostly gone now.

Given that experience, I definitely will not be taking any further mRNA shots. Nothing against other people choosing to get it, but it shouldn't be forced or coerced in any way. They also should not be able to give it to you without legal liability for consequences.

Ooloo 12-29-2021 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShampooChicken (Post 3404632)
Healthy 35 year old male, no pre-existing conditions. Never had a heart event in my life prior to this time. Since the month after the 2nd dose, haven't had a heart event again, but I did have a little dull heart pain for a while, seems mostly gone now.

If you're a healthy 35yo male I'd highly doubt the dull pain was actually your heart. Probably just some type of benign muscular\skeletal\joint pain. Your ribs have little joints where they connect to your sternum, right over your heart. I get pains in those sometimes and it used to freak me out cause I thought I was having heart attacks or something.

Mblake1981 12-29-2021 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3378366)

Trust your gut

All the pro/con arguments are on the internet..

https://i.imgur.com/CX1aYaI.jpeg

Toxigen 12-29-2021 01:59 PM

wrong thread lol

ShampooChicken 12-29-2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3404634)
If you're a healthy 35yo male I'd highly doubt the dull pain was actually your heart. Probably just some type of benign muscular\skeletal\joint pain. Your ribs have little joints where they connect to your sternum, right over your heart. I get pains in those sometimes and it used to freak me out cause I thought I was having heart attacks or something.

Could be.

Jibartik 12-29-2021 08:34 PM

https://i.imgur.com/c6oy4eO.png