Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   When an antivaxxer get covid (/forums/showthread.php?t=390362)

Nocht 08-23-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3350413)
You guys already tried to secede once before, remind me how well that went for you.

We all know you are going to be the fat eunuch in Demolition Man. Don't forget to memorize the chorus of the Oscar Meyer wiener song Horzo.


Toxigen 08-23-2021 04:11 PM

will never, ever get this vax

suck farts

Ooloo 08-23-2021 04:16 PM

*post full of quotes*

Excellent retort Whale biologist. Really engaged with the points I raised and interrogated your own biases. Good job.

Thorgrimm 08-23-2021 04:18 PM


Whale biologist 08-23-2021 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3350424)
*post full of quotes*

Excellent retort Whale biologist. Really engaged with the points I raised and interrogated your own biases. Good job.

https://i.imgur.com/FfCuL79.png

Gatordash 08-23-2021 04:41 PM

I have an employee who texted me she got Covid today so now I have to cover her for the next two weeks. Get the vaccine and go to work you losers.

Thorgrimm 08-23-2021 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatordash (Post 3350433)
I have an employee who texted me she got Covid today so now I have to cover her for the next two weeks. Get the vaccine and go to work you losers.

Fully vaccinated people are still getting Covid

It doesn't prevent you from getting the virus. It's gene altering therapy that reduces symptoms.

If anything, we're starting to learn that vaxxed folks are the super spreaders creating the variants

Mead 08-23-2021 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorgrimm (Post 3350436)
Fully vaccinated people are still getting Covid

It doesn't prevent you from getting the virus. It's gene altering therapy that reduces symptoms.

If anything, we're starting to learn that vaxxed folks are the super spreaders creating the variants

Which you shouldn't have a problem with because the virus is just like the flu and statistically speaking no big deal

Thorgrimm 08-23-2021 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mead (Post 3350439)
Which you shouldn't have a problem with because the virus is just like the flu and statistically speaking no big deal

I don't believe gene altering therapy is necessary for something "just like the flu"

unsunghero 08-23-2021 05:05 PM

To play devil’s advocate to my own statements:

I’m fairly sure Trump got the vaccine

Tucker Carlson has apparently gotten the vaccine

Ben Shapiro has gotten the vaccine

Dunno about Hannity


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.