Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   I know hate is open, but is Sol Ro items? (/forums/showthread.php?t=357618)

Cen 05-02-2020 01:45 AM

I know hate is open, but is Sol Ro items?

I'm currently camping a class armor piece and the lady who's supposed to spawn hasn't spawned in like 38 spawns now :p She ain't that rare. Maybe some items quests haven't been turned on yet? Or am I wrong and today is just hate?

Kalamurv 05-02-2020 03:03 AM

Sol Ro opened a few hours before Hate did.

Cen 05-02-2020 09:17 AM

Ive just been hit with the unfortunate reality that all the ground spawns in the cleric quests aren't very quick respawns. There is no breaks in this game ever even for newbie quests jeez. The more and more I realize that every quest is as hard as a damn epic quest from classic era.

Cen 05-02-2020 12:14 PM

Nm, found out the devs havent enabled the ground spawns yet for Solusek quests from folks. Had a feeling something fishy was up!

Edit: logged in to check they did an update! nice

DMN 05-03-2020 11:43 AM

Hope you aren't talking about dinglefritz(whatever his name is) in cauldron? He was notoriously rare back in the day. like people camping him for weeks on end rare.

nietsmmar 05-03-2020 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMN (Post 3122796)
Hope you aren't talking about dinglefritz(whatever his name is) in cauldron? He was notoriously rare back in the day. like people camping him for weeks on end rare.

I had done this on a different unspeakable server because they added a wonderful spell enhancement to it. Spawn was still as horrendous.

Cen 05-03-2020 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMN (Post 3122796)

Nah, I got him. It was mag on Kerra island the day of patch. Mag, she eventually happened.

The guy your talking about is spawning like every 2 mins and dying left and right.

magnetaress 05-03-2020 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cen (Post 3122222)
Ive just been hit with the unfortunate reality that all the ground spawns in the cleric quests aren't very quick respawns. There is no breaks in this game ever even for newbie quests jeez. The more and more I realize that every quest is as hard as a damn epic quest from classic era.

There are no breaks for the '1st person' to do something

eventually it will all become empty and only ghosts will roam those halls, then the memories will fade forever and everything will fade to black.

Cen 05-03-2020 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3122825)
There are no breaks for the '1st person' to do something

eventually it will all become empty and only ghosts will roam those halls, then the memories will fade forever and everything will fade to black.

what

Swish 05-03-2020 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cen (Post 3122133)
I'm currently camping a class armor piece and the lady who's supposed to spawn hasn't spawned in like 38 spawns now :p She ain't that rare. Maybe some items quests haven't been turned on yet? Or am I wrong and today is just hate?

why so vague in the OP?