Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   No or Yes (/forums/showthread.php?t=379250)

kjs86zskidoo 03-04-2021 02:37 PM

get back on topic you spergs

Quote:

Originally Posted by maskedmelon (Post 3268290)
No, I am agnostic with regard to baker’s actions.

Do you feel that today is most certainly better than yesterday and in all likelihood exceptionally inferior to tomorrow?

No. Although I am grateful for each and every day, the reality is that some days are just better than others.

Have you ever been in a drive thru and spontaneously paid for the random person(s) behind you?

Tentarro 03-04-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjs86zskidoo (Post 3269300)
get back on topic you spergs

No. Although I am grateful for each and every day, the reality is that some days are just better than others.

Have you ever been in a drive thru and spontaneously paid for the random person(s) behind you?

No, they're in a car, they can afford it.

Have you ever willingly defecated on yourself to avoid a circumstance of any kind?

Gwaihir 03-04-2021 03:03 PM

No, but I hear that prisoners with a shaky psychological disposition can sometimes be observed doing so within the confines of their own cell as an act of rebellion.

I am going to copy and paste my last response into the Lent thread, so that this thread can continue without further impediment.

Is circumstance a valid defense for impropriety?

Kaveh 03-04-2021 03:44 PM

No, everyone has an excuse. The rule of law implies impartiality, no excuse matters, you must do right 100% of the time and carry those who do wrong. That is the burden of being aryan

Do you think Biden is a NL?