Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   New but Old Player! (/forums/showthread.php?t=325773)

Roenyn1999 05-17-2019 09:18 PM

New but Old Player!

Been eyeing up P99 for some years now. Pulled the trigger bought a copy of titan edition. I Played extensively on Agnarr, Corinav and many years in the old world 99-04. Played a bard on Mith Marr, then of course Drinal etc..

Plan on trying it out. I miss the old hardcore classic mode. Want to play with my son who would be part time but not sure how that works for same IP?

Kelvanis 05-17-2019 10:02 PM

Greetings!

You will need to post a petition on the forums under Petitions/Exploits using the 'IP Exemption' subcategory. Please refer to the following below when posting:

Quote:

IP Exemption: This is for requesting to be exempt from the limit of 1 connection per IP Address. You may request exemption if you have more than 1 real person playing from the same IP. When posting for this, please include the account names of every person that will be playing from the same IP, as well as the identities (real first names) / relations to those players, and please make sure that at least one character has been created under each account. Please verify the spelling of each account you specify. This format works best: Real first name - Relationship - Loginserver Account Name
If you fail to provide us the format we have requested it will delay your request.
If you have requested an IP Exemption in the past please provide those accounts too.
This will fix the "Temporary IP ban" error.

aaezil 05-21-2019 03:59 PM

Welcome! Remember dont box or rmt and you will love it here.