Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   <Ex Astra> is Recruiting (/forums/showthread.php?t=388815)

DieterBrantley 07-28-2021 11:44 AM

<Ex Astra> is Recruiting

Ex Astra is one of the newest & accomplished guilds on Blue! We are not even 3 months old yet. We arose from no other guild on the server & started organically with completely brand new members in mostly levels 20s/30s.

We started small, raiding places like Mistmoore, Dalnir, & LGuk. Now we are regularly raiding places like Plane of Hate, Plane of Sky, Kael, and more! We are in the middle of applying to Aegis. We are a casual raiding guild. We have already helped several of our members with their epics & plan to assist on many many more.

About us (from our wiki):
Ex Astra
Ex Astra (Latin: "from the stars" (ex-from) (astra-stars (pl.)) was founded on May 3rd, 2021.

We are a fast-growing guild.

Our goal is to be a supportive community for our guildmembers. We aim to be helpful citizens of Norrath, while fostering a culture of patience, teamwork, and exceptional group accomplishments.

We are an explorative guild conducting regular raids. Teamwork, cooperation & diplomacy are extremely important to us, & we look to bring value to any group effort.

We are an adventurous group, and look to add a bit of a breath of fresh air in the world around us.

Guidelines
-Be friendly & diplomatic to fellow guild members & other players not in guild.

-Rudeness within guild isn't tolerated and could result in a guild removal.

-Learn from each other, be patient, and cooperate.

-Stay humble. There’s always someone else who can complement the knowledge, wisdom, & experience you already possess.

-Have a good time.

Wiki: https://wiki.project1999.com/Ex_Astra

If you are interested in applying to the guild, find one of our officers online or message Matchpointroland#9365 on Discord :-)

We will have you answer a questionnaire & read our Code of Conduct for a trial period in our guild.

Harvest 07-29-2021 03:01 AM

Ex Astra are good people! Highly recommended

Philistine 07-29-2021 09:19 AM

The Ex Astra people I have met have all been super cool!

Synphul 07-29-2021 03:05 PM

Can't speak for the higher level people in the guild due to lack of interaction, but I've had nothing but good experiences with the people in this guild while leveling some alts through Sola, MM, CoM, and the Hole. Definitely off to a good start. GL!

Lurgort/Sseri 07-29-2021 03:54 PM

All rad people so far.

rjw513 08-14-2021 03:35 PM

/thumbsup for <Ex Astra>

Tynan 11-07-2021 01:59 PM

Great guild so far, very helpful!

ErrorCode 11-07-2021 02:22 PM

I have been a member of Ex-Astra now for a few months, met some really cool people here. Always usually something going on, if not a guild exp group or raid then there is the Aegis alliance (of which Ex-Astra is a proud member) raids/hit squads. They also cater for lower levels, setting up junior expeditions for those under level 45.

My two level 60 had hit a brick wall, progression wise until I joined Ex-Astra.

Guild chat is always polite, respectful and positive.

I highly recommend this guild!

McNasty 11-07-2021 03:34 PM

I joined Ex Astra at level 10 after not playing EQ since 2002. Guild members were always very helpful when I had questions about the game and always offered to help when I needed it. Was never lacking a group leveling up and really enjoyed the Junior Expeditions while I was of level; it’s great being able to explore and experience zones that are less traveled. Now I am able to raid as much as I want with Ex Astra and Aegis, have some awesome pixels and made some great friends along the way

imahos 11-07-2021 03:36 PM

I got to witness first hand EA's meteoric rise! And it keeps going! They are such a great group of folks that have a good balance of 'casual' and 'serious'.

One thing that I believe they do very well is balance fun with pixels. There is room for growth and learning in EA, and the friendships are awesome!