Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Who's your favorite bugchaser? (/forums/showthread.php?t=333925)

Wonkie 09-15-2019 07:31 PM

Who's your favorite bugchaser?

Who has cast the largest shadow in helping create New Norrath(green99)?

Please note we aren't talking about daddies, so don't say nothin' stupid.

Demoraliser 09-15-2019 07:54 PM

Senpai Loramin

Would get Kawaii as fuck for that barbarian

Videri 09-15-2019 07:58 PM

It's tough not to vote for Loramin because I like him so much, but when it comes to an almost archaeological ability to dig for old logs and data, Daldaen is uncanny.

Chortles Snort|eS 09-15-2019 09:50 PM

Ahhh NOWWW thatS wut I cAll a GOOD PoLL
CrackS opeN a MonstEr sWAMp enerGy drInK
*BIG SIP*

Sonderbeast 09-15-2019 11:30 PM

Loramin cuz he flames in general community forum <3

loramin 09-16-2019 12:35 AM

:) I'll happily compete if someone does a favorite wiki editor poll, or favorite madman ranting in RnF one or something, but when it comes to classic bug research I don't even belong on that list with the rest of the real classic researchers.

Wonkie 09-16-2019 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loramin (Post 2961636)
:) I'll happily compete if someone does a favorite wiki editor poll, or favorite madman ranting in RnF one or something, but when it comes to classic bug research I don't even belong on that list with the rest of the real classic researchers.

yeah well people are idiots and I already said my joke

Shourty 09-16-2019 12:55 AM

Indy Jones.

Secrets 09-16-2019 01:42 AM

My cat

Jimjam 09-16-2019 08:09 AM

I really hate when the op, thread title and the poll ask different (if thematically linked) questions.

As to best bug chaser I choose 'other'- me: i find and report bugs that are relevant to my own play experience and priorities. I vote everyone vote other out of their own pride for any bug reports they have contributed to, as it is through our own work we can make this project match its aspirations.

My favourite bug chaser is Rygar: he is funny, helpful and has an entertaining 'Hole' gimmick. His hole services aiding my ranger epic (iirc) made for a tie breaker against Loramin, who i sometimes disagree with but do admit is also funny, helpful and entertaining. I'm going to go on a tangent and thank Loramin for his excellent wiki work. I also think Loramin may have once beat me on a roll for truncheon of doom years ago - depriving Jimjam of this much desired weapon (apologies if mistaken identity, all you ursine hatted barbies look the same).

As to who has cast the largest shadow? How can it be anyone other than the big bug Daldaen?