Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   They are calling themselves the master race (/forums/showthread.php?t=393248)

Gugg 10-15-2021 05:52 PM

They are calling themselves the master race

If you had a human only guild, out of the two guilds (Iksar Only Guild and Human Only guild), which guild would be better equipped and be the more self sufficient?

Gugg 10-15-2021 05:55 PM

An Iksar Only guild deseves a darwin award if you think about it. :D
The only class humans lack are Shamans.

Gustoo 10-15-2021 05:58 PM

Dang I read your second post like it was a different person but I realized it was just you answering your own question.

Don't feel bad though I've done the same thing.

If you were going to have a 1 race guild, human is by far the best choice because of the class options. Lacking shamans is a bummer but all of the shaman races only have like 3 classes so they're not going to compete...they lack clerics and enchanters.

So yes, iksar only guild is a terrible choice but who cares.

Mblake1981 10-15-2021 06:46 PM

They should name it <Redditors>

side rant: promoting 'PC Gaming' by bragging about thumb stick controllers. Darwin award for sure. The hobby is destined to lay festering in a ditch and content with riding bitch with consoles. Willful, willfully to do so.

Whale biologist 10-15-2021 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3375353)
Dang I read your second post like it was a different person but I realized it was just you answering your own question.

Don't feel bad though I've done the same thing.

If you were going to have a 1 race guild, human is by far the best choice because of the class options. Lacking shamans is a bummer but all of the shaman races only have like 3 classes so they're not going to compete...they lack clerics and enchanters.

So yes, iksar only guild is a terrible choice but who cares.

Rightfully, barbarians and erudites should be on the human team.

Oh wait, they were.

Nutsax 10-15-2021 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3375395)
Rightfully, barbarians and erudites should be on the human team.

Oh wait, they were.

As should the shapeshifters/lizards. (shush: this includes media/sports/royal/tech/corps. personalities and politicians)

On the other hand, drinking the blood of victims is not "being on the human team".

starkind 10-15-2021 09:45 PM

Lizards should get wizards, rangers, rogues.

starkind 10-15-2021 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starkind (Post 3375505)
Lizards should get wizards, rangers, rogues.

And priests.

OuterChimp 10-19-2021 11:28 AM

The Wokeites would come out of the woodwork and you'd get banned for being racist.

Just ask DMO.

BlackBellamy 10-19-2021 11:44 AM

Yeah, Iksar aren't a different race, they are a different species.

You guys go keep your monkey DNA to yourself. You're all just lunch after we burn your nasty hair off.