Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Banned toxic players cry about server staff. Silent majority thanks GMs (/forums/showthread.php?t=378401)

Viscere 02-11-2021 02:33 PM

Banned toxic players cry about server staff. Silent majority thanks GMs

I love seeing banned players CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.

conoutoftrol 02-11-2021 02:36 PM

consider going outside

Chortles Ban Appeal 02-11-2021 02:38 PM

Bardp1999 02-11-2021 02:45 PM

The sad thing is I think OPs post is 100% true

TripSin 02-11-2021 03:00 PM

I am very grateful for the staff. There is a lot of stupidity and ignorance and lack of sense in this world today, and I feel like you can find a LOT of that among the P99 playerbase. I do not at all envy the job they have to do.

DMO was and is racist. RPing as Erudites is one thing, but you guys couldn't do it without memeing about black people stereotypes and doing things like naming characters Oprah and Kanye. Like seriously fuck off you filth and cry me a river because you deserve much harsher repercussions than your guild being disbanded in a video game.

Seal Team constantly showed a lack of decency and showed an inability to play nice so it's very deserving that they get kicked out of the playground. They can cry me a river as well.

Wrekt 02-11-2021 03:04 PM

Yo, am I late? Fuck Seal Team, Nirgon and his racist parody guild. They're all fucking fascist oxygen thieves LARPing as humans. Hopefully they were in DC on the 6th and the FBI is calling.

derpcake2 02-11-2021 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripSin (Post 3259193)
I am very grateful for the staff. There is a lot of stupidity and ignorance and lack of sense in this world today, and I feel like you can find a LOT of that among the P99 playerbase. I do not at all envy the job they have to do.

DMO was and is racist. RPing as Erudites is one thing, but you guys couldn't do it without memeing about black people stereotypes and doing things like naming characters Oprah and Kanye. Like seriously fuck off you filth and cry me a river because you deserve much harsher repercussions than your guild being disbanded in a video game.

Seal Team constantly showed a lack of decency and showed an inability to play nice so it's very deserving that they get kicked out of the playground. They can cry me a river as well.

If someone made a human and called them Donald, would that be racist?

Do you even know what the word racist means? Or do you stick it to everything you don't like?

Nirgon 02-11-2021 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrekt (Post 3259196)
Yo, am I late? Fuck Seal Team, Nirgon and his racist parody guild. They're all fucking fascist oxygen thieves LARPing as humans. Hopefully they were in DC on the 6th and the FBI is calling.

See what I mean

This is the problem

zodium 02-11-2021 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derpcake2 (Post 3259197)

Do you even know what the word racist means? Or do you stick it to everything you don't like?

https://i.imgur.com/UJuPMIS.jpg

TripSin 02-11-2021 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derpcake2 (Post 3259197)

An empathetic, socially-adjusted person would be able to recognize that even if they weren't trying to be racist, that DMO was and is very problematic and would be okay with its dissolution.

But instead you get crybabies who act like they're the victims and attack staff who graciously provide us this nostalgic experience and try to make it a positive experience for as many people as possible.