Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stockmarket (/forums/showthread.php?t=286709)

Diogene 12-12-2017 01:44 AM

Stockmarket

I'm really amazed about Stockmarket*… Not a single thread has been made about the dude, but I think he really deserves a special mention in the world of nerdery. Honestly... Is he really floodin the tunnel with a full jewelry catalogue every fucking day since 2010*? I think so...
That dude is a legend. Everybody knows Stockmarket, right? When you guys need to buy cheap jewelry, one name*: Stockmarket ! And god knows he's the cheapest. Nice dude also, always polite.
But a burning question remains... How the fuck he manages*? I always wondered... He isnt an enchanter for sure, and he never seems to run out of stock. WTF*! Xfers*? 50 slots bags*? Triple Boxing*? Good friends*? Does he buy bulk ready made*from other crafters*? Theories.. theories... I wanna know*!

Tupakk 12-12-2017 01:48 AM

Boxing. He’s how I learned to do it.

sylfi 12-12-2017 01:51 AM

I was talking to Diogene about this today and I'm wondering the same thing. Does he play other characters or just amass wealth for no reason? I'm sure it makes it frustrating for newish characters who want to sell some jewelry on the side when you're competing with someone who has it down as a science since 2010.

branamil 12-12-2017 02:07 AM

Also makes mystic koaddal armor. You know the neon teal armor on level 27 bard corpses everywhere.

Wonder how rich they are.

skarlorn 12-12-2017 03:34 AM

Llewellyn made my Enchanted Dwarven Plate armor.

IDK about this stockmarket character but I would like to

1) here more allegations

2) hear more llewellyn stories

hyejin 12-12-2017 03:40 AM

https://i.imgur.com/FJYUV18.png

Jimjam 12-12-2017 04:44 AM

I love Stockmarket, if you ask nicely he'll sometimes even do trade ins!

AAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++ feedback on elfbay.

Jimjam 12-12-2017 04:44 AM

Literally the only simelf worth any time in EC.

Rygar 12-12-2017 09:32 AM

Stockmarket was my bread and butter, not sure what the going rate is these days but used to pay 30pp for a Drop of Mercury. I'd get stacks from the Hole and unload, most just vendored them. Would occasionally find a large sum of these on a vendor (think I found 32 one time and they are like 1pp a piece or something low), I'd leave one so it would show in inventory and buy the rest.

I've probably made like 5k off Stockmarket, whereas they probably made 40k off me haha. Good symbiotic relationship.

Nagoya 12-12-2017 09:40 AM

He also buys my Najena crap like Swirling Mist anytime of the day and year, stable price, any quantity. I don't even need him on my friend list I just /tell stockmarket with quantity and off I go to T1!

I think he is probably a robot.
I like him anyway!