Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   The Sad Truth of VZTZ (/forums/showthread.php?t=398079)

New_Guy 01-19-2022 08:48 AM

The Sad Truth of VZTZ

The Yhlglyrghlagahh's are none other then Colgate/Cwall, Naez and Skeeter, the whole box is a sham. They generated their gear and use cheats to find everyone everywhere in the world.

Believe or don't, I give zero fucks, but eventually you'll see what I already know.

Let this be a lesson, don't play on shitty garage boxes made by crackheads.

Tassador 01-19-2022 10:12 AM

I like plain old classic slow exp boring as fuck eq. Anything else is complete garbage and not playable IMO.

Disease 01-19-2022 10:13 AM

Who would've thought the creators of the server, that play would cheat? Welcome to shit box 137.4. They will be back in 2 weeks begging for a new red wondering why no one plays with them.

New_Guy 01-19-2022 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disease (Post 3412885)
Who would've thought the creators of the server, that play would cheat? Welcome to shit box 137.4. They will be back in 2 weeks begging for a new red wondering why no one plays with them.

I barely played there, didn't even make it to lvl 30. It seemed ok at first, but I thought it was weird how 3 guys with idiotic names kept finding peoples binds and camping them.

Plus they were getting more YT then anyone I've ever seen in such a short span, as someone who has killed 1000's of people on Red and 10's of thousands on live I know how hard is to find that many people that quickly.

And anyone I've ever seen do it was using showeq for world track. Then an old hacker friend of mine told me what was up.

JayDee 01-19-2022 01:58 PM

https://youtu.be/0WjrURJ3HDY?t=7

fuckshit22 01-20-2022 01:17 AM

not even a screenshot to corroborate or a few more spicey details? it would be fun to know what they generated and some explanation on why they couldn't have looted these items.

New_Guy 01-20-2022 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuckshit22 (Post 3413157)
not even a screenshot to corroborate or a few more spicey details? it would be fun to know what they generated and some explanation on why they couldn't have looted these items.

LMFAO proof doesn't matter, we live in a world of alternate facts.

Go search my previous posts, look at how many times I made a claim, everyone lied and denied, then I posted screenshots PROVING EVERYTHING I SAID... and guess what, nobody cared and everybody still lied and denied.

I'm at 100% creditability rating and still everyone calls me a liar.

People believe whatever the fuck they want to believe, and I'm not gonna try to prove some shit to you, who just don't wanna believe because you're an idiot. Nothing I say is gonna stop you from being an idiot. You have all the proof you need already, ya got 3 guys finding binds and targets every 10 seconds like clockwork and you think they have some magical compass up their ass? That is more believable to you? Go ahead, run around and try to find same amount of people without a showeq program, see how many people you can find at the perfect moment with the perfect numbers to get a kill on and avoid the rape from a raid force waiting a zone over. I personally raped the fucking guy who is doing it on Red99, so I know he isn't that good.

I had to find him at his bind and kill um because the guy was so terrified of me he'd blow a gate pot the minute I showed up on who.
https://imgur.com/U9HBPao

I said Kammbo was using ShowEQ everyone called me a lair, and kammbo was using ShowEQ.

I said Smallme was using ShowEq everyone said I just sucked, Smallmee was using ShowEQ.

I said Kirban on live was using showEQ and MQ, everyone called me mad, bad, sad, Kirban was using showeq and mq.

Hellenkeller/HPT not only was using it but compiling it himself, still called me a liar.

I'm batting 0 for 100 at this point and no I'm not gonna prove the sky is fucking blue to someone who won't look up, believe whatever the fuck you want.

nottitanuk 01-20-2022 09:55 AM

lol nice troll

syztem 01-20-2022 10:52 AM

NGL I am kind of surprised you even bothered to make a post like this. Fairly certain anyone who has been around knows this is the norm.

Zalaerian 01-20-2022 11:09 AM

Re

“Hellenkeller/HPT not only was using it but compiling it himself, still called me a liar. “

Untrue. We knew, we just didn’t care