Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   For the guys who play female characters... (/forums/showthread.php?t=158803)

Super Hater 07-23-2014 06:28 PM

For the guys who play female characters...

If you're a guy and play a female character for anything other than a mule, newbie beggar, or low level twink pk then you're a straight up faggot. The female toon population is way too high for being a server with 99% dudes.

If dressing in drag didnt have the negative social stigma it does, you faggots would be transvestites, because its the same thing.

Rellapse40 07-23-2014 06:30 PM

SuperPity

Super Hater 07-23-2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rellapse40 (Post 1546471)
SuperPity

Pity replies dont happen within a minute.

Oh such a misused term... =(

Eslade 07-23-2014 06:56 PM

Pixels aren't people, just saying.

Super Hater 07-23-2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eslade (Post 1546506)
Pixels aren't people, just saying.

Never said they were. It's the idea of wanting to be something that you are not. Even if temporary, you want to experience the game as a female instead of your own gender which is readily available. Cross dressers do the same thing temporarily irl.

Just face it. You're a faggot.

Eslade 07-23-2014 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Hater (Post 1546531)
Never said they were. It's the idea of wanting to be something that you are not. Even if temporary, you want to experience the game as a female instead of your own gender which is readily available. Cross dressers do the same thing temporarily irl.

Just face it. You're a faggot.

lol the homophobia coming from you is staggering. I personally don't have a female toon, but I understand that your character in game is not a reflection of who you are in real life. If that were the case you'd be stuck rolling a tan Dwarf that can't grow a beard.

Faggot.

Bazia 07-23-2014 07:30 PM

i play an iksar because i wish it was socially acceptable for me to be a lizard irl

makes sense

Mac Drettj 07-23-2014 07:36 PM

Must suck being part Nike shoe stitcher part cotton picker

Super Hater 07-23-2014 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eslade (Post 1546545)
lol the homophobia coming from you is staggering. I personally don't have a female toon, but I understand that your character in game is not a reflection of who you are in real life. If that were the case you'd be stuck rolling a tan Dwarf that can't grow a beard.

Faggot.

Nope. Not the same thing. People treat other sexes differently. There is a phycological effect that registers in the brain as well as a neurological chemical release even if it is a pixelated character you are viewing. Men and women will treat female/male characters a different way no matter what. The person controlling the opposite sex toon will slowly take traits of that sex, even if very slightly (more heehees,teehees etc)

Gender will ALWAYS be an option in a game, because they expect you to select what sex the player is when they design the game. Being a Dwarf or having a beard is not always an option, simply a feature of the character you are controlling, which should be the same sex you are, unless you are a fucking faggot like you.

Mac Drettj 07-23-2014 07:44 PM

Tldr from the mad who can't grow facial hair