Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Custom Blue Content Everyone can get behind (/forums/showthread.php?t=383275)

OneReign3 04-28-2021 09:12 AM

Fix the Stanos regen bug.

busted 04-30-2021 08:09 PM

The new TLP server has some interesting ideas. Most of them wouldn't be great for blue but the random loot one might.

https://youtu.be/ym3o2Pcb3lU?t=258

Quote:

Random Loot Enabled

• The Mischief server is a new experimental server that randomizes loot.
• Rare NPCs will drop loot from other NPCs of a similar level within the same expansion.
• Raids will drop loot from other raid NPCs of a similar level within the same expansion.
• We may add other special case randomization.
• Rare NPCs have a greater chance of spawning
Essentially, you can incentivize groups to form all over Norrath versus the same old same old. So more folks would level up in places like Cazic Thule / permafrost / tower of frozen shadow / paw / & maybe even cities if there was a chance of these mobs would drop something decent.

This is similar to a rotating ZEM mechanic but would be more enticing at the end of the day.

Edit* This could also alleviate some raiding issues where folks always go after specific targets.

Imago 04-30-2021 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3293176)
Rotating ZEMs.

Would be dope.

Also, some stupidly hard quest for rangers to get the Endless Quiver AA 1/1 to make some of those arrows (Gloomwater, Shardwing, etc) worth it.

Tethler 05-01-2021 02:42 AM

Shared. Bank. Slots.

Skarne 05-01-2021 08:04 AM

Nothing, I love you the way you are baby

Izmael 05-01-2021 08:18 AM

Reset ST.

I don't play but these forums have been bland lately. We need some drama.

Jimjam 05-01-2021 08:37 AM

Donators can start half elves of appropriate deity / class in Neriak, Halas and Erudin.

starkind 05-01-2021 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimjam (Post 3297678)
Donators can start half elves of appropriate deity / class in Neriak, Halas and Erudin.

Awww yisss.

Also kerrans. Are the yin or yang to lizardfolk. Not sure which. If there's an erudite only RP guild. And a iksar only RP guild. It'd be only fair for a kerran only guild.

Or a custom server with only those 3 races.

Poetic 05-02-2021 03:34 PM

Some more class armor quests

I think most of us would agree that there is a lack of low level armor quests and maybe even a level 40ish (thinking planes prep) armor. Obviously there would be some work involved in armor balancing, and not being better than existing min/max armor drops for those levels. I think this could be done just by mixing up stats/resistances. You could almost do this without hardly any custom content, you could just make some already existing mobs drops that are currently useless the quest items. Anyways I think something like this could be fun if implemented correctly

starkind 05-02-2021 06:36 PM

If you're not doing the planes in a bloodstained mantle and Dwarven rung mail. I can't help ya.