Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Help with Greenmist quest (/forums/showthread.php?t=418019)

calloflunacy 04-20-2023 03:29 AM

Help with Greenmist quest

On the final part of the Greenmist quest, and I have my Charasis key. I need the mirror of self loathing off Drusella, but she has a 24 hour timer and wiki says she's fairly contested. Not sure who to talk to about when she would be up, but if anyone goes down and does the fight regularly I would like to tag along just for the mirror if possible.

elwing 04-20-2023 03:33 AM

Forget about looting the mirror, it is contested and not easy to get to... Luckily the mirror is not only common but also can be used for two greenmist each... You can get mq for cheap,nor even free, also in a guild there's a fair chance some mirror are stored in some banks for free...

Edit: actually it's not even a MQ, the mirror is just used to spawn a npc you need to turn in some good...

calloflunacy 04-20-2023 04:30 AM

That would work as well, though still would be fun to go along and do the fight.

elwing 04-20-2023 04:48 AM

Definitely but it's gonna be a pain, I wouldn't attempt it except if you also want a shot at getting the urn...

Toxigen 04-20-2023 09:30 AM

If you could get down there to the safe spot, I'm sure an Urn farming crew would sell you the loot rights.

Or if they're cool maybe make a charity case.

Snaggles 04-20-2023 05:19 PM

In a normal circumstance on a normal server the HS crawl would be fun.
I’d just pay for the Mq though. It can’t be more than a couple thousand plat.