Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   This server is totally unplayable for normal people. (/forums/showthread.php?t=385766)

starkind 05-31-2021 11:14 AM

This server is totally unplayable for normal people.

You literally have to train, take drugs, kit out ur gaming rig to stand, eat, drink, pee, and poo, and get in shape to endure the marathon of camping on these boxes with tabs full of alts ready to go at each and every camp.

If you work. Raise children. Or are actually physically disabled and can't play for more than an hour at a time. I just recommend you log off and never look back. Invest that hour into yoga, or baking, or gardening, or learning blender 3D. Or electrolysis. Or reading.

Hannibal 05-31-2021 11:27 AM

If population and politics bother you, then you might consider playing Red. I have a 60 on Blue and a 60 on Red. Very different reasons to play either of them, but the points you're making are often the reason I run around on Red. Pick a self-sufficient class to start with on Red (Druid is an easy solo with solid utility for avoiding PvP) and see how it goes.

cd288 05-31-2021 11:33 AM

Well it’s a good thing you (and your alt account recondojoe) are not normal then isn’t it?

k9quaint 05-31-2021 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cd288 (Post 3315508)
Well it’s a good thing you (and your alt account recondojoe) are not normal then isn’t it?

So true.

Meds, they should be taken.

Jibartik 05-31-2021 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starkind (Post 3315501)
You literally have to train, take drugs, kit out ur gaming rig to stand, eat, drink, pee, and poo, and get in shape to endure the marathon of camping on these boxes with tabs full of alts ready to go at each and every camp.

I played on live and some mage just took my injured rats and then trained the dread corpse on me and told me he petitioned me lol

you're just describing everquest.

Arvan 05-31-2021 12:23 PM

Whats worse being unemployed and possibly mentally ill playing p99 for 16 hours a day or being completely mentally ill and posting on the p99 forums 16 times per day?

Tunabros 05-31-2021 12:41 PM

maybe if you post less dumb shit on the forums all the time, you'll have more time to play!

Penish 05-31-2021 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starkind (Post 3315501)

If you work. Raise children. Or are actually physically disabled and can't play for more than an hour at a time. I just recommend you log off and never look back. Invest that hour into yoga, or baking, or gardening, or learning blender 3D. Or electrolysis. Or reading.

News flash, normal people quit eq back in 99'

starkind 05-31-2021 03:57 PM

Praying. For. The loot seekers and fungi gate keepers.

It takes 30 seconds to post. Easily done while medding, or via mobile while traveling or relaxing on the toilet.

16x30=480/60=8 minutes. Literally devoted about 10 minutes of my day posting and praying for you all while watching Star Trek and between naps.

Plz. Guys.

Consider playing more healthily. Being safer. Making a less toxic community and looking out for eachother more. :o

Tunabros 05-31-2021 04:04 PM

16 posts per day

hmmmmm