Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Why do Awakened members even stay? (/forums/showthread.php?t=264184)

Gimp 01-29-2017 02:55 AM

Why do Awakened members even stay?

What's the point bros? Y'all are perpetually suspended due to fucking laughable "leadership."

Just imagine, you could go from having a fat, useless, butch bitch like Faum and a mouthbreathing retard like Breaken to a guild led by veterans.

100% of Awakened members I've spoken to consider their leadership to be absolutely laughable, so why stay? Make the informed decision, bros. Take it from someone that knows both sides.

http://i.imgur.com/hqwwC9y.png

http://i.imgur.com/F01mw6G.png

View these and decide if these are the type of morons you want to game with. The answer should be easy.

Gimp
<Rustle>

Pokesan 01-29-2017 02:59 AM

FTE

burkemi5 01-29-2017 03:09 AM

raiding on p99

necro316 01-29-2017 03:13 AM

something I thought absurd and hilarious,

in their guild thread, they list Fajoobies as an officer

thats a real thing ? anyone else find that crazy? lol

Domo 01-29-2017 03:32 AM

I am in <Europa> and will have (maybe) more to raid in the next 10 days then usually, which is nice. But I still got few friends in Awakened for who I feel sorry.

I dont know much about Awakened, but Nogard, Eberron and Swiftie been very nice to me so far.
The suspensions dont reflect the individual charakters in the guild.

Anyways, its only 10(30) days without raiding. World gonna keep moving and Awakened will raid again. But till then the little asshole inside me gonna enjoy this. It reminds me of the good old time at classic :)

Cinad

Morbo the Annihilator 01-29-2017 04:47 AM

I spent a very short time in TMO pre-kunark. At the time, I thought that it wasn't the place for me. but looking back, I realise that I just wasn't ready for P99 raiding back then.

I found a place in Taken right when they formed, and had the opportunity to learn to raid alongside other people that were also learning. We clawed the guild up from very humble beginnings to get to where we are now.

I'll skip more of the history lesson, but the people that I have played with over the past 5 years have been instrumental in getting us to the point where we can reap the benefits of a lot of hard work.

When Rogean finally gets sick of all of this nonsense and kicks his server box down the stairs, I'll have many great memories of the experiences and accomplishments that i was lucky enough to be involved with over the years, happy that I was able to share them alongside the many excellent people in Taken/Awakened.

Any other guild just can't compare.

Further reading: Evocar's words of wisdom.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=600

sirelothar 01-29-2017 08:35 AM

Will be enjoying PoP here in a few days and exploring some hot new content! Come join us on phinigel and earn your keep mates!!

Tayy 01-29-2017 09:29 AM

I don't believe I've ever posted in RNF but I'll toss one out.

I understand the thought behind posts like this but all I see is someone trying so hard to kick someone when they're down. It's quite a good reflection of you I suppose.

Just shows how poisonous the competition is and what the raid scene has come to. The lengths some people go to best the other. There has been so many bad decisions and shady things done by almost all of the top raiding guilds that have been on this server. Sometimes intentional, sometimes not.

When I see people go to the lengths of getting a spy recruited to another guild so they can use screenshots of guild chat or forum posts to use in RNF it reminds me what type of people I'm dealing with.

As for the recent suspensions, these were not intentional things done by leadership to screw the server around. These were bad decisions made by members, members that have seen or learned these things from the competition, everyone is guilty of similar doings.

I believe when you're sitting at the top and you're in such a terrible atmosphere to play in you're under the microscope. In turn, Sirken falls under the microscope. I believe when the shenanigans reach a certain point something needs to be done and he got it done.

Awakened is being made an example of. We pushed too hard to be the best, made a few mistakes along the way and are paying the price for everyone in the raid scene here. Should the competition have paid also? Yes but that's not always the point I suppose.

I can say though that if I was in a leadership role and was kicked continuously when I was down by the community like this I would probably say screw it. Fuck all your player agreements and your attempts to resolve issues etc. we will abide by server and GM rules only and petition your complaints. It would make the environment for everyone more toxic but when this is what you're dealing with I wouldn't want to work with any of you but I suppose that's why I'm not in that role.

So to finish with a quote, the time for honouring yourselves will soon be at an end, look forward to getting back to some more healthy competition.

Boilon 01-29-2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tayy (Post 2455892)

I understand the thought behind posts like this but all I see is someone trying so hard to kick someone when they're down. It's quite a good reflection of you I suppose.

Just shows how poisonous the competition is and what the raid scene has come to. The lengths some people go to best the other. There has been so many bad decisions and shady things done by almost all of the top raiding guilds that have been on this server. Sometimes intentional, sometimes not.

When I see people go to the lengths of getting a spy recruited to another guild so they can use screenshots of guild chat or forum posts to use in RNF it reminds me what type of people I'm dealing with.

As for the recent suspensions, these were not intentional things done by leadership to screw the server around. These were bad decisions made by members, members that have seen or learned these things from the competition, everyone is guilty of similar doings.

I believe when you're sitting at the top and you're in such a terrible atmosphere to play in you're under the microscope. In turn, Sirken falls under the microscope. I believe when the shenanigans reach a certain point something needs to be done and he got it done.

Awakened is being made an example of. We pushed too hard to be the best, made a few mistakes along the way and are paying the price for everyone in the raid scene here. Should the competition have paid also? Yes but that's not always the point I suppose.

I can say though that if I was in a leadership role and was kicked continuously when I was down by the community like this I would probably say screw it. Fuck all your player agreements and your attempts to resolve issues etc. we will abide by server and GM rules only and petition your complaints. It would make the environment for everyone more toxic but when this is what you're dealing with I wouldn't want to work with any of you but I suppose that's why I'm not in that role.

So to finish with a quote, the time for honouring yourselves will soon be at an end, look forward to getting back to some more healthy competition.

TLDR: Awakened is salty and will demand vengeance at the cost of the entire server, sums it up?

Lazie 01-29-2017 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tayy (Post 2455892)

Man that Koolaid is strong.

I raided a long time on this server before hanging it up. Noone from IB, Rampage or TMO cheated as blatantly as Awakened does.