Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   WTF is going on in Freedom! Elf News??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=368434)

icedwards 09-26-2020 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twochain (Post 3186859)
The story I heard, from a former AG officer, was that Riot wanted to merge with AG towards the beginning, and when those talks eventually broke off, Riot offered pixel packages to a few AG officers, who secretively talked a bunch of members (A significant amount) into coming along with them, also for pixel packages.

Quote:

Originally Posted by icedwards (Post 3186097)
Riot has never offered a dkp package, just powerful projection coming from the same old smoothbrains

Baylan295 09-26-2020 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twochain (Post 3186859)
The story I heard, from a former AG officer, was that Riot wanted to merge with AG towards the beginning, and when those talks eventually broke off, Riot offered pixel packages to a few AG officers, who secretively talked a bunch of members (A significant amount) into coming along with them, also for pixel packages.

As one of the two people from Riot who was actually part of the conversation, not a single part of this is true. AM was offering a DKP package at the time (the same one Detoxx offered everyone). The AG group still joined Riot.

Dogma 09-26-2020 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baylan295 (Post 3186990)
AM was offering a DKP package at the time (the same one Detoxx offered everyone).

Wonder what Detoxx is offering Lennard. :rolleyes:

Daloon 09-26-2020 10:34 PM

Do I still get my DKP if I join <Freedom>?? winter is coming

Ripqozko 09-26-2020 11:10 PM

ill need a brand new dkp package

Nexii 09-27-2020 01:34 AM

I never got offered DKP it's all fake news

Nirgon 09-27-2020 01:50 PM

lol the beta is over, did no one tell ya

Twochain 09-27-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

As one of the two people from Riot who was actually part of the conversation, not a single part of this is true. AM was offering a DKP package at the time (the same one Detoxx offered everyone). The AG group still joined Riot.

/shrug, it's what I was told. I have no proof I wasn't there =)

hobart 09-27-2020 02:58 PM

Quote:

Confirmed.

I was in that batch of applicants. Decided to quit raiding instead - early in the process. No pixel package was offered anyone nor did anyone receive one. We asked because AM offered one and it never hurts to ask.

Frankly, our decision was made up before hand. Happy to say I was a swaying voice in that conversation because I had first hand experience from the TMO days as to what a condescending piece of shit Detoxx is.

The thing is that most people that play this game are in their late 30s to 40s and are at least somewhat established in their careers and their lives. No one wants to be talked down to over a video game. And the people invested enough in this game to either act that way or accept that sort of treatment are probably the same people who disregard the sign and don't wash their hands before returning to work after using the restroom.

Dogma 09-27-2020 03:25 PM

Sneak peek of the latest edition of newsletter!

How did Freedom (and AG) do this cycle??

https://i.imgur.com/net4b1H.png