Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   You've reached level 55, and had an epiphany! (/forums/showthread.php?t=425343)

zelld52 10-30-2023 07:48 AM

You've reached level 55, and had an epiphany!

Why spend time trying to get to 60? Why try level appropriate content?

What you need to do is get to Sol A and farm bricks of ore to sell to vendors!

Level 25 group in zone? Well they can wait until you're done farming the 200p per hour bricks. Level 55+ Spells won't pay for themselves!

Sure, if you got to level 60, you could do even better content for plat. (Like Permafrost goblins!)

But, that would require you doing something challenging. And you aren't the type.

No, level 30 who is trying to exp on level-appropriate mobs, you won't be done any time soon. This is too easy.

And people say classic EQ is tough...

magnetaress 10-30-2023 08:31 AM

the problem is that those ppl farming 200p bricks should be permabanned for being goblins themselves and aka zone disruption

on live when u went into sola and saw newbies you helped them out and visited and had a chat and moved safely deeper into the instance where u wouldn't stomp the life out of them

The problem is also that people in this day and age lack Jesus (as a prophit or the real messiah either way) and are little hell biscuits who hate themselves and everyone else and also should not have made it as free people (are they even really people) do they deserve citizenship and an internet connection if they lack empathy for others, even in an online and virtual setting? If they can't do the least in EQ imagine what they are like IRL.

Bboboo 10-30-2023 12:53 PM

Do you pay said level 55's sub?

Toxigen 10-30-2023 01:31 PM

The ZEM is better in CT anyway.

enjchanter 10-30-2023 04:35 PM

if you dont support instanced content then dont cry about shit like this
you literally wanted this

Jimjam 10-30-2023 04:42 PM

counterpoint they worked hard to get their character good at clearing out greens. Some characters can't easily kill xp mobs.

magnetaress 10-30-2023 04:55 PM

Nothing wrong with clearing out greens.

Everything wrong with KSing exp grps and or training them because you are lazy and can't leave up 10 mobs in a zone of 50. And don't care if u wipe a group of newbies.

magnetaress 10-30-2023 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enjchanter (Post 3657578)
if you dont support instanced content then dont cry about shit like this
you literally wanted this

No, they want a server admined by ppl who aren't degenerative goblinoids who care about each other instead of letting 1 person dominate content for plat per hr sicknessses.

You don't need instant content to solve the problem.... butt from the posts I've read you made in the past I can see you are lost to the world already. Welcome to HELL. It is a place of your own making!!! The devil has to do no work other than whisper in your ear greed.

magnetaress 10-30-2023 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3657522)
The ZEM is better in CT anyway.

CT sux without wizards in ur grp to burn the healers /casters and no one levels wizards anymore.

Ooloo 10-30-2023 06:18 PM

I'm not sure who is more antisocial; the high level guy doing this in the first place or the person who thinks the solution is instancing so you never have to interact with another player in a massively multi-player game.

Personally I'd rather have the jerk I need to talk to for five seconds in my mmorpg than have it inch closer and closer to being a single player game.