Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Shared Bank? (/forums/showthread.php?t=317284)

project99toons 02-12-2019 12:53 AM

Shared Bank?

Shared bank on P99 Blue...yes or no? I would love to have a shared bank so I can easily transfer items/plat to my other toons (yes I know it’s not classic but meh). Maybe if this gets enough attention...hmmm...

kyrobo 02-12-2019 12:56 AM

whether you'd like to see it or not, it won't happen. it's not classic.

kaluppo 02-12-2019 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyrobo (Post 2859188)
whether you'd like to see it or not, it won't happen. it's not classic.

What he said.

Bboboo 02-12-2019 01:18 AM

moving to resolved

Tethler 02-12-2019 01:50 AM

I'd love shared bank, but it has like 0% chance of happening here.

Bardp1999 02-12-2019 02:45 AM

Getting scammed in EC tunnel or a bag proofing full of gear on the ground is far more classic than shared banks

Thomacles 02-12-2019 04:55 AM

You are delusional to even think that P99 blue is anything like classic. They have already modified and nerfed what they want. You can't have it both ways. Its either the state it was on release, or you modify and nerf and it is no longer classic.

The end.

"Luclin's comin' "

Jimjam 02-12-2019 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomacles (Post 2859249)
You are delusional to even think that P99 blue is anything like classic. They have already modified and nerfed what they want. You can't have it both ways. Its either the state it was on release, or you modify and nerf and it is no longer classic.

The end.

"Luclin's comin' "

Please give examples of nerfs away from classicness. Most changes seem to be toward a more classic server.

If you are aware of non-classic elements please gather your evidence and submit them to bug reports.

As far as I am aware the greatest intentional non classic factors are for CSR quality of life. Perhaps there is a shred of hope that shared bank might be enabled to reduce item reimbursement petitions. Seems unlikely, though.

My own opinion is no to shared. I like to view my characters as separate individuals, rather than different faces of me as a player. As such I don't really see 'my wurmslayer' to move around characters as it suits me, rather it is 'my rangers wurmslayer'; if my level 40 warrior wants a wurm slayer he has to go find his own and not steal my rangers.

oqrelord 02-12-2019 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimjam (Post 2859277)
Please give examples of nerfs away from classicness. Most changes seem to be toward a more classic server.

If you are aware of non-classic elements please gather your evidence and submit them to bug reports.

As far as I am aware the greatest intentional non classic factors are for CSR quality of life. Perhaps there is a shred of hope that shared bank might be enabled to reduce item reimbursement petitions. Seems unlikely, though.

My own opinion is no to shared. I like to view my characters as separate individuals, rather than different faces of me as a player. As such I don't really see 'my wurmslayer' to move around characters as it suits me, rather it is 'my rangers wurmslayer'; if my level 40 warrior wants a wurm slayer he has to go find his own and not steal my rangers.

Item linking

drmccollum 02-12-2019 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimjam (Post 2859277)

Most people learned to share in kindergarten.