Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   A New Alliance (/forums/showthread.php?t=348825)

Raynea 01-27-2020 02:40 PM

A New Alliance

As many of you know since the new servers came online the population on blue has decreased significantly. Upon looking for information about the Aegis Alliance and coming into dead ends, I am wondering if any other guilds are looking to form a new alliance and work together on getting raids going. Any feedback would be great.

Raynea
Guild Leader
Rest In Peace

Goodest 01-27-2020 05:24 PM

I know that TSS and kittens team up. Also whats left of aegis, Castle and Les indestructible, stream team and some time DB team up to do stuff. Like join HoT. Lord Bob is also still aroundish. Aegis reformed to Homeland for the most part.

Artaenc 01-27-2020 08:00 PM

I think we should have this discussion after may when mana stone/rubicite and mask stops to drop.

Knivek 01-28-2020 11:30 AM

Stream Team has been hosting HoT, Kael, PoH, PoS, Chardok raids since July 2019. We welcome anyone who's willing to participate in our DKP system, regardless of guild membership.

Right now our raids consist mostly of Stream Team, Castle, Les Irreductibles and Europa, but if our raid times suit yours, go register on our website: www.p99streamteam.com. You can join us whenever you like.

We usually raid from 4PM until 9PM on saturday and sunday, and from 5PM until 8PM on monday/tuesday. Depending on availability of people, other days may be incomporated as raid days.

None of the current raiders have huge amounts of DKP stocked so you should be able to acquire some upgrades pretty quickly.

We don't consider ourselves some kind of alliance. We are just Stream Team and friends :D