Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Dr. Robert Malone (/forums/showthread.php?t=391930)

Barnes 09-18-2021 03:17 AM

Dr. Robert Malone

Why is this man's history being rewritten on wikipedia since talking out? Why is this man censored and not interviewed on mainstream media for his expert opinion? He is not alone, there are many other highly credentialed doctors and scientists coming out about this global vaccine experiment.

EXPLOSIVE Truth About Vaccines & COVID w/Inventor Of mRNA Vaccine Technology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwPK...eJimmyDoreShow

Gravydoo II 09-18-2021 04:12 AM

No.. youtube is not "research". Show us your "research" you all keep talking about.

Barnes 09-18-2021 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravydoo II (Post 3364088)
No.. youtube is not "research". Show us your "research" you all keep talking about.

YouTube is a platform, try critiquing the content perhaps?

Barnes 09-18-2021 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravydoo II (Post 3364088)

It is ok I know why you attack platforms instead of content, it's because you can't think for yourself. It is much easier to attack a platform then actually look at the information posted on the platform. EASY is the way for the woke.

Baler 09-18-2021 04:43 AM

The winners write the history books.

Barnes 09-18-2021 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 3364093)
The winners write the history books.

Must suck when one of your own realize something is wrong hahahaha.

Evia 09-18-2021 02:36 PM

Great video. Thank you for sharing.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/

Whale biologist 09-18-2021 02:51 PM

his wiki page was created in july. must be pretty prominent and important.

Here's his website

https://i.imgur.com/M2sz5Bb.jpg

Gravydoo II 09-18-2021 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barnes (Post 3364092)
It is ok I know why you attack platforms instead of content, it's because you can't think for yourself. It is much easier to attack a platform then actually look at the information posted on the platform. EASY is the way for the woke.

Show.
Us.
Your.
Research.

Show us what you're "researching" to arrive at the conclusions you have. Show me the lab or place where you arrived at these conclusions. Show me the experiments you performed to arrive at your conclusions.

The thing is, if you asked for all that from a disease expert, they could show it to you. You wouldnt be able to understand it, but they could at least point to it.

You cant even do that. You got a youtube link.

I dont know if you know this but having Dr infront of your name does not make you a medical doctor. And even if it does, it doesnt make you an expert in virus's or virus transmission. You're a doctor in ONE field or research. Which could be entomology, teaching, anthropology, or even geology.

Evia 09-18-2021 03:56 PM

Lol. Here they commmme!