Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   harassed endlessly and bullied in game yet i somehow get a 14 day suspension........ (/forums/showthread.php?t=416856)

halloweentown 03-22-2023 10:14 AM

harassed endlessly and bullied in game yet i somehow get a 14 day suspension........

i just want to say that ive endured a tremendous amount of bullying, and harassment in this game for the last 2 years. i have never reported it to a "GM" why? b/c i'm not a bitch. everyday people send me tells calling me names, harassing me endlessly, bullying me, and nobody does a fuckin thing about it....a guy in ec tunnel was trying to sell me a tola robe and said "oh well i need the plat on this toon and the robe is on another toon for you" so i then said to spankhy well that sounds pretty shady dude. he pretty much told me to fuck off and now the price would be 1900pp for me for dare questioning his business tactics. i responded with a simple "fuck off and die" and somehow that was enough for a GM to swoop in and suspend me for 14 days...i watched GMs humiliate and embarrass, and bully my brother for 2 days straight, summoning him in plane of fear, perma death looping him, also spawning endless orcs in kelethin that would attack us just for their own sick viewing pleasure...was anything done about that? no. im sick and tired of all the bullshit, ive tried to play the game like everyone else and have had 0 issues as all i do when i log in is PL and buff lowbies around the world. how a simple common phrase in a private tell of "fuck off and die" can get you a FOURTEEN day SUSPENSION is absolutely fucking BEYOND ME!

Patrece 03-22-2023 10:20 AM

These clowns try to fuck with me all the time.

Just know where the lines are and what buttons to press that make them seethe.

Ez.

Smoofers 03-22-2023 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halloweentown (Post 3591934)
b/c i'm not a bitch

proceeds to cry to RnF

Okay.

OuterChimp 03-22-2023 01:59 PM

Bishes b tripp'n

Horza 03-22-2023 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrece (Post 3591937)
These clowns try to fuck with me all the time.

Just know where the lines are and what buttons to press that make them seethe.

Ez.

Pour one out for DMO.

Tist 03-22-2023 02:14 PM

GMs dont like hostile or vulgar remarks in any context, even when defending yourself. You gotta play the game all the veterans do, basically be a passive aggressive little cunt. Try to get them to flip out so you can report them or whatever and appear in the right. I personally do not partake in such behavior because I am not bitchmade but its pretty common.

Patrece 03-22-2023 02:15 PM

Lol long after the mission was accomplished

Confit 03-22-2023 02:31 PM

All I do is buff and PL newbies but also tell them to fuck off and die. Y U SUSPEND?

Wall O Lead 03-22-2023 04:16 PM

Isn't this the guy that RMT'd and scammed for years?

razzdazz2 03-22-2023 04:33 PM

You guys smoke to much meth to even realize when you get trained vs gm conspiracy. If you feel unwelcomed by the community which seems to be the general consensus why would you keep playing here instead of going back to the scam circuit on TLPs. Oh that's right you baby mommas address got docked and meth head house pics were posted. If you didn't take on the persona of a joke you wouldn't get treated like a joke. Yet here we all are observing what a joke you are.