Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Covid Spike Proteins (mRNA Vaccines) cause Vascular Damage (/forums/showthread.php?t=384040)

Raev 05-04-2021 09:12 AM

Covid Spike Proteins (mRNA Vaccines) cause Vascular Damage

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/th...le-in-illness/

Quote:

In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.
These are the proteins that are intentionally produced by the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines. Fortunately, because these vaccines violated all of the FDA testing protocols, as part of Operation Warp Speed Trump gave the vaccine manufacturers legal immunity, so there is no need to panic: all corporate profits will remain intact.

starkind 05-04-2021 09:16 AM

yep the covid spike rips of your bloodstreams. had it happen 2 me, but i didn't need the ER because i took care of myself, the doctors woulda just been dumb and probably killed me.

Sucks to live in America.

Jimjam 05-04-2021 09:21 AM

I wonder if this is related to the blood clots allegedly experienced at an increased rate amongst those that have been infected with the deactivated virus?

Kaveh 05-04-2021 10:11 AM

The vaccines produce immunity to spike proteins by making your body familiar to them. It does not cause a cascade of spike protein proliferation within your tissues

These are very basic principles of secondary immunity that you’ve grossly misinterpreted

cd288 05-04-2021 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaveh (Post 3299284)
The vaccines produce immunity to spike proteins by making your body familiar to them. It does not cause a cascade of spike protein proliferation within your tissues

These are very basic principles of secondary immunity that you’ve grossly misinterpreted

Exactly. OP doesn’t understand anything lol. And literally posted a title that isn’t supported by the article he quotes.

Just extrapolated something from actual COVID and assumed that 1:1 that means the vaccine is giving you actual COVID and therefore will have the same affects.

The vaccine essentially prevents the spike protein from binding to your cells, it’s not creating COVID viral particles/spike proteins...

cd288 05-04-2021 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimjam (Post 3299271)
I wonder if this is related to the blood clots allegedly experienced at an increased rate amongst those that have been infected with the deactivated virus?

You’re not being infected with a deactivated virus lol. There’s no dead virus in the COVID vaccine, that’s why the technology is so revolutionary

Gwaihir 05-04-2021 10:57 AM

And.... Cd288 ignored for parroting "supposed to"s to dismiss actualities

Snortles Chortles 05-04-2021 10:59 AM

you WILL get the VacCiNE!!!

starkind 05-04-2021 11:20 AM

Ur body attak the covid spokes uR bod atakk Ur platelet spokez

if u gurt curvurd, CurVuRd floodU with sPROKEYZ and u maybe die from ur body and also the spikies!

It's pretty simple.

Dangurous for some. Danguress either way if u have a lot of girly hromones. Be safe pplz.

U don't want either covid, or maybe the vaxxes.

(sorru ur 2dum 2 read)

Jimjam 05-04-2021 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cd288 (Post 3299298)
You’re not being infected with a deactivated virus lol. There’s no dead virus in the COVID vaccine, that’s why the technology is so revolutionary

So you’re being infected by a live virus?

Is this the same for all the manufacturers?