Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   ******Official politics thread ****** (/forums/showthread.php?t=260341)

Pokesan 07-02-2017 09:11 PM

it's wrong to take the words of people proven to really exist more seriously than those of @WeedGokuSuperTrump

thanks mick

skarlorn 07-02-2017 09:19 PM

Thanks ent.

mickmoranis 07-02-2017 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokesan (Post 2550366)
it's wrong to take the words of people proven to really exist more seriously than those of @WeedGokuSuperTrump

thanks mick

you need to learn this valuable lesson or you will just let the establishment walk all over you like it has for the last 8 years and then trump will walk all over you again.

the left ignores the truth becuse its coming from someone who isnt in teh club.

youre so scared that youll listen to a crackpot, you end up only listening to lies in an effort to avoid them.

Pokesan 07-02-2017 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickmoranis (Post 2550369)
you need to learn this valuable lesson or you will just let the establishment walk all over you like it has for the last 8 years and then trump will walk all over you again.

the left ignores the truth becuse its coming from someone who isnt in teh club.

youre so scared that youll listen to a crackpot, you end up only listening to lies in an effort to avoid them.

michael flynn asked for immunity and was rejected. that means they have him dead to rights.

tell me why he doesn't count as trump campaign/admin

mickmoranis 07-02-2017 09:41 PM

not even in the same realm as my point.

Pokesan 07-02-2017 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickmoranis (Post 2550380)
not even in the same realm as my point.

sorry, i assumed you were speaking about the fake news media in the context of the russia investigation. i didn't know it was just a blog post.

sincerest apologies,
Poke

mickmoranis 07-02-2017 09:55 PM

all Russian investigation is fake news, there is no conspiracy other than the "OFFICIAL SOURCE REPORTERS" using you to make money and basically commuting an act of treason in my eyes.

Which I will happily wear black fatigues to fight against as soon as the god emperor asks me to.

Rader 07-02-2017 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokesan (Post 2550105)
it sounds like you just want the state to smear your makeup and tell you you're a good boy

You are repulsive even when you wear makeup, so it never gets smeared.

Pokesan 07-03-2017 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickmoranis (Post 2550384)
all Russian investigation is fake news, there is no conspiracy other than the "OFFICIAL SOURCE REPORTERS" using you to make money and basically commuting an act of treason in my eyes.

Which I will happily wear black fatigues to fight against as soon as the god emperor asks me to.

and they say trump supporters aren't worth talking to!

flynn is quite fucked

entruil 07-03-2017 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokesan (Post 2550422)
and they say trump supporters aren't worth talking to!

flynn is quite fucked

too much disregard gets all ya...

*Warning Don't click this*
**I mistook and went full tilt at melon*
***If you want your job dont click there... I'm surprised that I'm allowed... Some kind of old school rep and knowledge + I know better... still Im only one who can... get some!????*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAkC...3hr5DhAeEKRmnT