Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Reminder (/forums/showthread.php?t=354927)

Tassador 04-08-2020 11:32 PM

Reminder

If you want to cheat or box please play on RoZ. I understand it’s horrible custom shit box with man childs stuck in 02’ running it. However, we don’t want that nonsense here and I am talking mainly about heretic and their fucking nonsense as of late.

Baler 04-09-2020 12:09 AM

30 -70 population server complaining about things happening on the server
uhhhh

I don't even know who these heretic players are but atleast they're bringing life to the red forum section that was dustier than a 90 year old womans

magnetaress 04-09-2020 10:04 AM

A lot of people in H boxin RIP

Make boxing legal, fuck cheaters and sperglords who can't play with a handicap vs newbies cuz their ego needs a heal

magnetaress 04-09-2020 10:04 AM

5/11 stars

Secrets 04-09-2020 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tassador (Post 3108743)
If you want to cheat or box please play on RoZ. I understand it’s horrible custom shit box with man childs stuck in 02’ running it. However, we don’t want that nonsense here and I am talking mainly about heretic and their fucking nonsense as of late.

They won't be able to cheat on Rise of Zek though. That's not exactly fair to them.

Raclen 04-09-2020 04:05 PM

OP just needs to get better at PvP and stop accusing others of cheating when he gets his head cut off on RoZ.

Baler 04-09-2020 04:13 PM

can We please ban these ro* fuckwads for advertising another private server outside off topic as the RULES Dictate....

If you wanna talk about another server do it in Off Topic. The staff on p99 have been beyond kind in allowing this. I know some other private servers where you get perma banned for even mentioning another server.

magnetaress 04-09-2020 04:26 PM

TLDR if u have to mention another box because you can't play and or are banned here for cheating or being generally bad

you shouldn't hit submit

Secrets 04-09-2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 3109218)
I know some other private servers where you get perma banned for even mentioning another server.

I never understood why people do that. If your server/game is the best, you don't have to ban people that talk about other servers/games because most will just play yours anyways because yours is literally the best option.

magnetaress 04-09-2020 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secrets (Post 3109236)
I never understood why people do that. If your server/game is the best, you don't have to ban people that talk about other servers/games because most will just play yours anyways because yours is literally the best option.

if their serfer is so good why do they have to post 500x on this forums?

oh wait you are staff/moderator/dev over there... makes tons of sense to me

enjoy RoZ secrets, but don't trash rogean cuz he thor smited a bunch of weebs for bein toxic scum on a server

It is GREAT that the devs have showed up at all to show any interest in this box, pras the fuk out of it, and get a grip babe