Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Looking for Guild on Green (/forums/showthread.php?t=346816)

icedog 01-07-2020 10:38 AM

Looking for Guild on Green

Hey Everyone, just started back after a long time of not playing EQ. I used to run a Shadow Knight main back in the days on cazic-thule server and played up until luclin.

I am looking for a fun guild to help relive these memories and maybe take part in a few raids I missed out on. Thanks for reading and it feels awesome to be back!!!

Albytaps 01-07-2020 07:16 PM

Same here though I played paladin and a year or 2 ago I played on a TLP server as an enchanter. This IS the greatest game ever made.

Saaxir Asimatenya 01-11-2020 10:28 PM

If you are true sons of Erud, the Dark Men of Odus would be willing to have you. We are a close knit fraternity of brothers with members ranging through all levels. Many of our members enjoy roleplaying, though it is not necessary. We additionally have raid opportunities for our high leveled members through our alliance with Seal Team. If this is of interest to you, you may find our discord at https://discord.gg/aJamQAU

Swish 01-12-2020 10:05 AM

Dark Men of Odus might be the best guild on the green server, Seal Team must be paying royalties to have them as an alliance.

Albytaps 01-12-2020 05:46 PM

You didn’t mention you have to be erudite makes to join... lol.

Saaxir Asimatenya 01-13-2020 02:25 PM

You cannot be a "true son of Erud" without being an Erudite. I am sorry that you were not able to understand.