Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   nParse spells not showing (/forums/showthread.php?t=376187)

Budder 01-12-2021 07:46 PM

nParse spells not showing

Got this mainly for my Druid timer buffs, I’m weary of messing with logs and files and stuff since I tend to have problems, something always “strange, I’ve never seen that before” happens to me.
After a few attempts and bypassing windows defender I got it to work, well the map part anyways as it’s tracking me just fine. Very cool I must say! But my spell window is empty. Nothing happening there. Spells are checked along with the maps but when I cast a buff I dont see a timer or anything, just a blank box. Any ideas?
Thanks!

kardos 01-12-2021 10:29 PM

log on?

Budder 01-13-2021 04:47 AM

Yes. Do you mean logs=TRUE? Yes

Budder 01-13-2021 09:20 AM

I just don’t understand why the map works but not the spell timer things. Gotta be something stupid simple....

Mayhem2 01-13-2021 05:38 PM

When I moved to Windows 10 this same issue appeared for me.

To resolve it I had to make sure my EQ folder resided in a location without spaces in the pathing.

I relocated my EQ folder FROM "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\Everquest" TO "C:\Everquest"

The spells portion of NPARSE hasn't given me any issues after doing that.

Budder 01-13-2021 07:59 PM

Fixed it for any others that have this issue. So simple and stupid. In game, open the options ALT-O and open the filters tab. Scroll down to PC SPELLS and make sure it’s set to SHOW. Mine was set to hide so it wasn’t sending the spell info to the logs for nParse to read!!!