Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   If you could only play one class what would you pick? (/forums/showthread.php?t=191964)

RevengeofGio 05-04-2015 10:57 AM

If you could only play one class what would you pick?

For me it would be the shaman; seems like I can play solo or group and still have fun. Also I have gear options that add a lot of end game flavor.

Swish 05-04-2015 11:10 AM

If pvp teams or a progression server started I'd roll another rogue, a lot of fun :)

Lady Julae 05-04-2015 11:52 AM

Beastlord, but that's Luclin, lol.

Daldaen 05-04-2015 12:11 PM

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ighlight=class

See this thread. Tons of responses already.

Breeziyo 05-04-2015 12:15 PM

If not classic, Beastlord.

If it was limited to P99, Rogue.

I've got a completely naked rogue at 38 and no funds to start him up again. Thinking of making another one as a different race this time around. I love Rogues in most games, EverQuest is no exception.

Millburn 05-04-2015 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breeziyo (Post 1880164)
If not classic, Beastlord.

If it was limited to P99, Rogue.

I've got a completely naked rogue at 38 and no funds to start him up again. Thinking of making another one as a different race this time around. I love Rogues in most games, EverQuest is no exception.

Dwarf rogue best rogue, who else can somersault into a backstab? CASE CLOSED

Lisset 05-04-2015 02:45 PM

Enchanter. Squishy but SO versatile and so many spells.

iruinedyourday 05-04-2015 04:32 PM

so hard to choose between enchanter and shaman for me.

The enchanter feels like you're playing the game with a game gene and using legal hacks that have spell effects. It makes the game very fun to be able to walk around and do whatever you want, so long as you dont agro something in the wrong order. If you do, the squishy thing makes me sad face.

The shaman, you cannot walk around without agroing things, however you do walk around like you own the place because you are so much stronger than the enchanter. You can take hits, you are a big ass confident race, you have sweet high ac/hp gear.. you just feel like a bad ass. I like that feeling.

But lull... god lull is so nice. To know at any point in the night you can camp whatever the hell you want in 20 mins of travel, is really nice. With the shaman you may get to seb, but then realize you have to clear your way to a camp and then just /log

But then again as the shaman, you hunt big game. Dragons in Vellious, Named giants, named giant turtles? Thats what shamans do, hunt big game. And that feels nice.

Its too god damned hard to pick between the two for me. So maybe Ill play a rogue or monk on red... crap, I cant even pick one there.

citizen1080 05-04-2015 04:40 PM

Bard hands down

Seltius 05-04-2015 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millburn (Post 1880402)
Dwarf rogue best rogue, who else can somersault into a backstab? CASE CLOSED

I love my Dwarf Rogue!

First choice Human Monk
Second choice(very difficult choice between the 2) Dwarf Rogue

Deciding between the two is like deciding if I want to keep my left or right hand...