Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Paris attack thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=218520)

Big_Japan 11-13-2015 06:57 PM

Paris attack thread

http://i.imgur.com/8X7xJaz.jpg

I won't be using this tragedy for laughs or cheap political points. The importance of borders, not exceeding a nation's capacity to assimilate immigrants (rather than allowing the entry of piecemeal enclaves of hostile foreign culture), and TRUMP 2016 are all quite obvious now and require no elaboration.

A source

Heard a rumor Eagles of Death Metal were performing at the hostage theatre and Josh Homme is a hostage. More important that I be the maker of this thread than that I fact check at this time.

PlatLordlolz 11-13-2015 07:08 PM

someone called me about this earlier, i hadnt heard about it before then. they were saying some secretary announced after the attacks that they are going to allow prior service members who were cut from the military to re enlist. i havent been able to find anything about that, does anyone have a source for that information?

AzzarTheGod 11-13-2015 07:12 PM

Mass unregulated immigration = 3rd world cultural clashes, 3rd world hellhole.

You don't have enough government police to babysit these "citizens". The Trump movement is real.

This ain't Newtown anymore. Stop mass refugee immigration programs now.

iruinedyourday 11-13-2015 07:20 PM

rofl so let me get this straight:

85-100 thousand deaths a year in the US to gun violence and you want to do nothing.

40 dead in Paris and you want to build a wall around america, kick out immigrants and elect a president who has no experience dealing with these situations.

awesome you totally deserve the right to post your feelings on the internet.

Champion_Standing 11-13-2015 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iruinedyourday (Post 2106519)
rofl so let me get this straight:

85-100 thousand deaths a year in the US to gun violence and you want to do nothing.

40 dead in Paris and you want to build a wall around america, kick out immigrants and elect a president who has no experience dealing with these situations.

awesome you totally deserve the right to post your feelings on the internet.

100,000 deaths a year to gun violence? Where the hell do you get these numbers lol

Raev 11-13-2015 07:33 PM

Europe is fucked. The Muslims have no intention of assimilating into Western liberal democracy and every intention of finally conquering Europe after 1000 years of failure. This is only the beginning. There will be genocide. I don't know who will win, but it will be bloody.

However, that doesn't apply to Latinos in the USA. The statistics there are MUCH better: Hispanics substantially intermarry with the native population and by the third generation they converge at similar political views, similar crime statistics, and about 80% of the income of US whites (pretty much exactly what IQ would predict). http://davidsevera.tumblr.com/post/1...on-between-two has some great facts. Especially if the prevailing multicultural idiocy ever dies down, Hispanics will do just fine.

Our problems in the US center around our corrupt elites who are busy selling the country to Wall Street banksters.

AzzarTheGod 11-13-2015 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Champion_Standing (Post 2106532)
100,000 deaths a year to gun violence? Where the hell do you get these numbers lol

Also even if there was 100k deaths a year,

He can't support the claim that those deaths were not justifiable homicide, or targeted violence. A guy arguing with a guy over drugs, kills him. Oh well I don't give a shit really, a violent argument I had nothing to do with, its not my business I don't live that life.

A terrorist mass scale attack affects ME and MINE. My friends, good people, good citizens. Get it? maybe you can't understand that iruinedyourday.

I am wholely unimpressed by "gun death" statistics.

Qualify your "deaths" for starters, prove that it was senseless and random violence, and then get back to me.

Chop chop.

iruinedyourday 11-13-2015 07:37 PM

updated for 2015 400k per day

iruinedyourday 11-13-2015 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod (Post 2106536)
Also even if there was 100k deaths a year,

He can't support the claim that those deaths were not justifiable homicide, or targeted violence. A guy arguing with a guy over drugs, kills him. Oh well I don't give a shit really, a violent argument I had nothing to do with, its not my business I don't live that life.

A terrorist mass scale attack affects ME and MINE. My friends, good people, good citizens. Get it? maybe you can't understand that iruinedyourday.

I am wholely unimpressed by "gun death" statistics.

Qualify your "deaths" for starters, prove that it was senseless and random violence, and then get back to me.

Chop chop.

the truth is you are DRASTICALLY more in danger of random gun violence than you are terrorism no mater WHAT you say or think.

https://localtvkdvr.files.wordpress..../terrorism.jpg

AzzarTheGod 11-13-2015 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iruinedyourday (Post 2106541)
updated for 2015 400k per day

Can you qualify any of them as random acts of terror against random people? How many of that number were law abiding citizens living a good life, staying out of trouble?

So yeah, still not impressed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iruinedyourday (Post 2106543)
the truth is you are DRASTICALLY more in danger of random gun violence than you are terrorism no mater WHAT you say or think.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/02/us/ore...-gun-violence/

Ill take it into consideration.