Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Hey Guise (/forums/showthread.php?t=324012)

Rick Sanchez 04-30-2019 03:09 PM

make two servers to handle the population

I Felt Nostalgic 04-30-2019 03:29 PM

Will we have two Green servers?

One that resets every so often like a Diablo ladder season and the other Green server that stays constant and is the dumping grounds for seasonal characters so the economies on Blue and Red are not disrupted?

loramin 04-30-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Felt Nostalgic (Post 2902911)
so the economies on Blue and Red are not disrupted?

While the staff hasn't confirmed anything, all discussion so far has suggested that Blue will be the "dumping ground" for Green characters.

Keep in mind that the the staff hasn't even tried to start a single new server in years, and the last attempt (the Discord server) failed. It seems ... unlikely that they would want to expend the significant extra effort (and cost) necessary to launch two new servers, just because a few players have concerns about breaking an already broken economy ...

... which leads me to my second point: Blue was in Kunark for seven years (vs. one year on live). If that fact alone hasn't already "disrupted" Blue's economy, I don't think anything else will.

Hemlock dru 04-30-2019 04:04 PM

LOL

Thank you so much staff for continuing to work on this project!

Jeni, your signature is a waste of space, as is heartbrand..

heartbrand was never a main anything in empire, he was a casual shitbeard-

https://imgur.com/a/hlcZh1h

RIP Rygrim, a real <Empire> main tank

(Empire was the best guild that ever existed in EQ history)

Looking forward to the upcoming changes! THANKS

I Felt Nostalgic 04-30-2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loramin (Post 2902934)
While the staff hasn't confirmed anything, all discussion so far has suggested that Blue will be the "dumping ground" for Green characters.

Keep in mind that the the staff hasn't even tried to start a single new server in years, and the last attempt (the Discord server) failed. It seems ... unlikely that they would want to expend the significant extra effort (and cost) necessary to launch two new servers, just because a few players have concerns about breaking an already broken economy ...

... which leads me to my second point: Blue was in Kunark for seven years (vs. one year on live). If that fact alone hasn't already "disrupted" Blue's economy, I don't think anything else will.

Fair enough. I guess it will be good there are more removed items on Blue in the end if it ends up being the dumping grounds.

waffel 04-30-2019 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hemlock dru (Post 2902943)
Jeni, your signature is a waste of space

Hol up, doesn’t everyone turn off signatures on their control panel? Who wants to see retarded sigs junking up threads??

I Felt Nostalgic 04-30-2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waffel (Post 2903010)
Who wants to see retarded sigs junking up threads??

I do.

heartbrand 04-30-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hemlock dru (Post 2902943)
Thank you so much staff for continuing to work on this project!

Jeni, your signature is a waste of space, as is heartbrand..

heartbrand was never a main anything in empire, he was a casual shitbeard-

https://imgur.com/a/hlcZh1h

RIP Rygrim, a real <Empire> main tank

(Empire was the best guild that ever existed in EQ history)

Looking forward to the upcoming changes! THANKS

This poster is Decibel. He is a RMT'er who was banned for jeopardizing this great project. He also was a non-factor. I on the other hand tanked and looted the first Vulak on red99 where I was graced with the greatest pixels on the box by Gongshow and Aimchat.

Rader 04-30-2019 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazzy (Post 2902715)
Wipe red pls

Wipe your a$$ please

Seriously, why such hate for Red? PvP is actually a better way to resolve the end game isssues and permacamps versus the lawyerquesting sh-t on Blue. But if you insist on preferring PvE and don't like it that much, just don't play, tard.

Vega 04-30-2019 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rader (Post 2903212)
Wipe your a$$ please

Seriously, why such hate for Red? PvP is actually a better way to resolve the end game isssues and permacamps versus the lawyerquesting sh-t on Blue. But if you insist on preferring PvE and don't like it that much, just don't play, tard.

You're replying to retired red players..