Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   FIY : enbseries (contact shadows / fake AO) still works (/forums/showthread.php?t=370594)

nitoo 10-31-2020 05:37 PM

FIY : enbseries (contact shadows / fake AO) still works

Hey,

Been a while I haven't played and remembered that an old, certain version of enbseries (a DLL injector to add different graphical effects to games for those who don't know) that I have kept still works with P99. I don't really play the game anymore but somehow just remembered that I had it and wanted to share that it still 100% works (since it seemed to have been forgotten) for anyone still interested. It's not much, but it adds some shadowing and helps with edges transitions being a bit smoother. I used to have more screenshots as examples but no idea where they are, so if needed I could take more.

In case it's not wanted, or permitted, or whatever sorry and just disregard / delete this thread, I really just wanted to share is all.

Some before / after screenshots

Baler 10-31-2020 06:52 PM

Won't that trigger the Dsetup anti-cheat because it's injecting the eq process?

Why would you use ENB over Reshade?

And also, are these allowed? not trying to get OP in trouble, just genuinely asking for a clear official stance.
I'm not asking for a rules quote, I know the rules.

nitoo 10-31-2020 07:06 PM

Like I said : I'm just sharing what I have, but beyond that I have no idea.
It doesn't trigger any warning nor anything that I know of : it just works normally, which from what I remember wasn't the case with ReShade which I could never get to work, the DX version being too old or something I guess. From what I remember, this enb was a special version made to work with P99 from a thread on this forum I remember following back in the day, but it's gone.

EDIT : found the thread, still up acrually :

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...light=injector

megaten 11-06-2020 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitoo (Post 3202402)
Like I said : I'm just sharing what I have, but beyond that I have no idea.
It doesn't trigger any warning nor anything that I know of : it just works normally, which from what I remember wasn't the case with ReShade which I could never get to work, the DX version being too old or something I guess. From what I remember, this enb was a special version made to work with P99 from a thread on this forum I remember following back in the day, but it's gone.

EDIT : found the thread, still up acrually :

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...light=injector

Can you share that enb nitoo? The links in the old thread are dead.