Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Bugs (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Miscellaneous: Raiment of Thunder - Not Rechargeable (/forums/showthread.php?t=292664)

Danelorn 03-04-2018 10:02 PM

Raiment of Thunder - Not Rechargeable

Hi there,

I'm writing because this evening I've been upset to find out that my newly-acquired raiment of thunder cannot be recharged via any known means, with any class of Mana Battery. I have tried all 5 classes of Mana Battery in both the box of the void as well as a toolbox (as some have suggested) but have had no luck. Each time, I get the message "You cannot combine these items in this container type". I have to assume that this is broken, as every other Plane of Sky quest item appears to be rechargeable as intended. I would appreciate any guidance on or fix for this issue. Thank you.

Character: Altimer, 59 Wizard of Paradigm Shift

doormat00 04-24-2019 12:50 AM

Second this bug. Tried all 5 of the batteries to no avail.

Jimjam 04-24-2019 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danelorn (Post 2669179)
Hi there,

I'm writing because this evening I've been upset to find out that my newly-acquired raiment of thunder cannot be recharged via any known means, with any class of Mana Battery. I have tried all 5 classes of Mana Battery in both the box of the void as well as a toolbox (as some have suggested) but have had no luck. Each time, I get the message "You cannot combine these items in this container type". I have to assume that this is broken, as every other Plane of Sky quest item appears to be rechargeable as intended. I would appreciate any guidance on or fix for this issue. Thank you.

Character: Altimer, 59 Wizard of Paradigm Shift

You say that but I'm pretty sure https://wiki.project1999.com/Al%60Ka...Cap_of_Binding can't be recharged either. I suspect it's just a classic oversight.