Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   PU fear trash clearings. (/forums/showthread.php?t=349850)

Totino 02-08-2020 07:50 AM

PU fear trash clearings.

Took some time off the game since Christmas but now that fear is out, I'm back for some action.

I'll be leading some pick up raids on fear armor mobs as often as possible, focusing on weekdays off peak hours ( late US night, euro afternoon).

Please report here or send me a PM here or on my chars in game if you are interested. ( Eudes cleric, Crado warrior alt).

Level 50 required (no exception), no gear requirement. Open to all classes/guilds. Ninja afk ppl and liabilities need not apply.

WaffleztheAndal 02-08-2020 08:34 AM

I'm not sure how this would go exactly, there are 7 large guilds that have formed a "UN" as they call it, and they divide raid content into schedules. I think you'd either have to work something out with them, or compete against them.

Uuruk 02-08-2020 08:36 AM

I'll be there to train

Tecmos Deception 02-08-2020 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal (Post 3082090)
I'm not sure how this would go exactly, there are 7 large guilds that have formed a "UN" as they call it, and they divide raid content into schedules. I think you'd either have to work something out with them, or compete against them.

What's the repop on fear? Even with 7 guilds, fear isn't going to get fully cleared as often as you think, especially after the first couple weeks go by. This isn't a 30-minute phinny kill twice a day, or an hour of fire giants a few times a day. It's a bare minimum of 3 hours even if you're a zerg and everything goes well, 2-3 times per day, isn't it?

WaffleztheAndal 02-08-2020 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception (Post 3082093)
What's the repop on fear? Even with 7 guilds, fear isn't going to get fully cleared as often as you think, especially after the first couple weeks go by. This isn't a 30-minute phinny kill twice a day, or an hour of fire giants a few times a day. It's a bare minimum of 3 hours even if you're a zerg and everything goes well, 2-3 times per day, isn't it?

Ahh nice, sounds like there's plenty to go around for all who want it then.

Smellybuttface 02-08-2020 10:57 AM

I’d thought it was about an 8 hour repop on trash mobs, and multiple days for CZ himself. I still think there is going to be considerable competition when it repops, highly doubt a pickup group would get much.

Asteria 02-08-2020 11:01 AM

PEEEYOUUUUUUHH?? :confused:

What was so smelly? Did Phatezz keep ripping chili farts during the raid?

silo32 02-08-2020 11:37 AM

gl with this.. pretty sure their are many full guilds that are clearing fear trash all week... also ct is a 7 day respawn and we have the timers

the pug fear was last night sorry you lost

silo32 02-08-2020 11:45 AM

fear trash being cleared as we speak

silo32 02-08-2020 11:46 AM

right before repops, its gonna be farmed 24/7 for a few weeks bud, take 221+ then divide that by 7 then add the 46+ that will lvl every day for the next month so double that 221 to 400+

might wanna guild up, also fear popped with no notice at migdnight and still had a large showing, so many couldn't make it