Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   ******Official politics thread ****** (/forums/showthread.php?t=260341)

feniin 12-12-2019 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teppler (Post 3049643)
You mean that fat 300 lb hog that tried to play resistance warrior for the elites and then had a heart attack without having any contact with anything?

Just quoting this so you can't edit it out.

Teppler 12-12-2019 10:55 AM

Cool now post the video of heather getting hit. I’ll wait.

feniin 12-12-2019 10:55 AM

Did David Duke and Richard Spencer have anything interesting to say behind the scenes? Curious what you guys talked about.

Teppler 12-12-2019 11:06 AM

This is Heather Heyer-

https://i.imgur.com/Q6B1gaM.jpg

One day white nationalists decided to have a rally and Heather and her antifa buddies decided to disrupt it. They came with weapons to act violently. This was all good with Heather. She decided she was physically fit enough to be around this type of atmosphere.

No car ever hit her. If I'm wrong, post the video. She had a heart attack when tensions got high but no one ever touched her. That unhealthy mess was just a walking heart attack which happened to be good optics for the left media that can easily get away with lying.

James Fields 100000000000000000000000000000 life sentences even though he was desperately acting in self defense to flee attackers.

Meanwhile Bike Lock antifa professor Eric Clanton bashed multiple people over the head with a bag of bike locks and he walks as a free man now.

galach 12-12-2019 12:06 PM

Locked down all political threads until I get a response from above if we want to allow these discussions to continue. I am getting private messages from multiple people every day regarding harassment, doxxing and other private information.

The staff shouldn't have to play baby sitter for those that have extreme right or extreme left views and can't have a rational political discussion. This is an elf quest forum, not reddit or 4chan.

Do not make new threads.