Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   ******Official politics thread ****** (/forums/showthread.php?t=260341)

Rader 07-06-2017 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jar Jar (Post 2552241)
how is that abstention only sex ed working for you guys ..? :rolleyes:

Which posters are you referring to that advocate abstinence on these forums? Even (especially?) the libturds here are all for frequent sex, unfortunate as that is for the future prospects of humanity.

mickmoranis 07-06-2017 11:40 PM

"the world cannot maintain this population density."

liberals watching netflix documentaries

"there are some people that maybe should be immunized."

liberals thinking after they watch netflix documentaries

Jarnauga 07-07-2017 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rader (Post 2552343)
Which posters are you referring to that advocate abstinence on these forums? Even (especially?) the libturds here are all for frequent sex, unfortunate as that is for the future prospects of humanity.

Job of planned parenthood is also to give information on contraceptives, at least it is here in France

I also had a sex ed in biology class when i was about 15.. public school obviously. Had a condom dispenser in the toilets too, some 'murican was schocked when i told him that a few years back.

Wanna compare teen pregnancy rates ? Not even bothering, i already know the answer..

Is health a liberal topic, really ..? :rolleyes:

Ahldagor 07-07-2017 07:53 AM

The links oder rechts dichotomy is entrenched Jarn. It's not a matter of sensical thoughts weighed rhetorically, persuasively. It's all about the feels.

Xaanka 07-07-2017 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarnauga (Post 2552437)
Job of planned parenthood is also to give information on contraceptives, at least it is here in France

that's a meme here but there's only like 2 or 3 planned parenthoods in the entire USA that have done a mammogram in the past 5 years. or are even equipped to. they literally only do abortions here and they literally only exit in black neighborhoods. the only "information on contraceptives" they give is that they leave a bowl of condoms in the lobby. they're for-profit and employees are trained to discourage the use of plan B and female birth control, and they're trained to pressure younger girls into voluntary abortions for profit.

(they do STD testing too but PP is notorious for mixing up peoples' results so i wouldn't exactly go there, its worse than the VA)

Quote:

I also had a sex ed in biology class when i was about 15.. public school obviously. Had a condom dispenser in the toilets too, some 'murican was schocked when i told him that a few years back.
sex ed is taught in basically every american school you'd be hard pressed to find somebody under the age of 30 who did not get sex ed in school.

Quote:

Wanna compare teen pregnancy rates ? Not even bothering, i already know the answer..
wanna compare minority rates?

Quote:

no but these days eugenics sure seems to be

Xaanka 07-07-2017 12:36 PM

they're pretty worthless for pregnancy complications which require abortion too, as my friend found out last month. tried to give her a diagnosis they weren't equipped or trained to make which could have cost her life if she was young dumb & trusting of anyone pretending to be a doctor.

pretty much case in point all they do is for-profit voluntary abortions and everything else is a liberal fantasyland tier myth.

Rader 07-07-2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jar Jar (Post 2552437)

Yes, France is more enlightened than the US when it comes to sex. Big deal. A doorknob is more enlightened than the US when it comes to sex.

Pokesan 07-07-2017 01:22 PM

I would like to [compare minority rates]

Xaanka 07-07-2017 02:18 PM

whoops turns out the reddit user CNN was threatening with blackmail was a 15 year old kid

Xaanka 07-07-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokesan (Post 2552561)
I would like to [compare minority rates]

"Birth rates are also higher among Hispanic and black adolescents than among their white counterparts. In 2014, Hispanic adolescent females ages 15-19 had the highest birth rate (38 births per 1,000 adolescent females), followed by black adolescent females (34.9 births per 1,000 adolescent females) and white adolescent females (17.3 births per 1,000 adolescent females) "

https://www.hhs.gov/ash/oah/adolesce...nds/index.html

not a lot of mexicans in France i'm pretty sure