Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   <Aftermath> to join AEGIS Alliance (/forums/showthread.php?t=331901)

Dolalin 08-14-2019 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyjalx (Post 2947316)
If the dragons werent rooted, half the playerbase would still be with their friends in their original guilds. Needing 100+ people to do Velious content makes WoW classic seem pretty damn appealing.

Hopefully the same mistakes arent made with Green.

The return of the loot conveyor belt at the zoneline? Wouldn't you like that. :rolleyes:

Trzzle 08-14-2019 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by remen (Post 2947310)
Question, did Aftermath gloat as much as Riot does now after every time they won a week's cycle?

Yes just about as cringey as Riot does

Convict 08-14-2019 06:56 AM

Quote:

Question, did Aftermath gloat as much as Riot does now after every time they won a week's cycle?

lol

oh serious question?

Mblake81 08-14-2019 07:23 AM

https://i.imgur.com/SB8kIRY.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trzzle (Post 2947325)
Yes just about as cringey as Riot does

Quote:

Originally Posted by Convict (Post 2947328)
lol

oh serious question?

YendorLootmonkey 08-14-2019 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyjalx (Post 2947316)
If the dragons werent rooted, half the playerbase would still be with their friends in their original guilds. Needing 100+ people to do Velious content makes WoW classic seem pretty damn appealing.

Hopefully the same mistakes arent made with Green.

No, hopefully zoneline welfare loot handouts are done. We have been lectured for years that pixels need to be earned with lots of hardcore dedication and work.

Twochain 08-14-2019 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey (Post 2947342)
No, hopefully zoneline welfare loot handouts are done. We have been lectured for years that pixels need to be earned with lots of hardcore dedication and megaZERGs.

Molitoth 08-14-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Yes, AM loved to rub the entire servers nose in shit on R&F... I think some people are just returning the favor. Especially dildos like Dannyl and Hotel.

Not something a lot of Riot are proud of... but I also understand there are years of frustration finally being released from members whom have battled with AM over pixels.
Some are feeling great to be on the other side of the fence.

Molitoth 08-14-2019 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kesselring (Post 2947303)
Lmao remember how riot was all about raiding with the server and all about always inviting all the bigger casual guilds to the raids in tov in defiance of aftermath? That sure last long. Guess it was about the loot afterall.

A few weeks back Riot forfeit an AM conceded Yelinak so that the rest of the server could have an opportunity on it. There have been a few times also where Riot have purposely left Fear Golems up for other guilds... (unfortunately I think Aftermath snatched them).

I don't speak for Riot leadership, but I know Arcler is a classy leader that doesn't see the rest of the server as lesser players. If you are in a smaller guild, I would say to be patient while a plan is devised to maintain server relations.

aaezil 08-14-2019 09:46 AM

Big if true

(Not)

tylercanuck 08-14-2019 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey (Post 2947342)
We have been lectured for years that pixels need to be earned with lots of hardcore dedication and work.

What’s the starting salary?