Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Project99 Vert UI (05/19/10) (/forums/showthread.php?t=7850)

Vondutch 09-03-2010 11:14 AM

Group Invite

Savok,

Thank you SO much for this UI, I'm loving it.

I do need some guidance though: When I receive an invitation to group I don't have a window (or button) that offers me the option to accept the invite. Is this something that I can "toggle on" by any chance? I've gotten around this problem by re-inviting the person that's inviting me, but it's awkward to do.

Thanks again!

Savok 09-03-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vondutch (Post 134001)
Savok,

Thank you SO much for this UI, I'm loving it.

I do need some guidance though: When I receive an invitation to group I don't have a window (or button) that offers me the option to accept the invite. Is this something that I can "toggle on" by any chance? I've gotten around this problem by re-inviting the person that's inviting me, but it's awkward to do.

Thanks again!

At the top right of the group window there are 3 boxes, ignore the LFG box. The 2 top right boxes/buttons will either disappear, turn into a check or X box, or show a minus depending on whether your inviting, accepting, declining or leaving a group.

- Leave a group
+ invite to your group
Checkmark; accept invitation
X decline invitation

CTRL I and CTL D are the standard macro keys for accepting/inviting and for declining/removing from a group.

Tork 09-03-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taluvill (Post 129001)
My computer is running windows 7, and I have trouble finding a lot of things, especially the screenshots folder and such.

At least this part is a pretty easy fix - when you installed, your EQ files are likely owned by someone other than you. As such, when you go to take a screenshot, Windows rejects EQ's request to access and create the file/folder.

To fix it, just go into your EQ folder (C:\Program Files\Sony\Everquest by default with the Ti client) and make a new folder called "screenshots" - without the quotes, of course. Right-click on the folder, choose Properties->Security, then find your username in the Group or user names box. Click Edit..., then choose Read and Write. Ok out, and you're done.

Vondutch 09-03-2010 02:44 PM

Thank you very much for the tip & reply Savok!

:D

Rais 10-01-2010 04:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I was able to fix the spell icons in the spellbooks. I just can't get spell Icons to show up on the Spell Bar or the Action Box.

Any tips?!

Crone 11-09-2010 09:56 PM

Thank you for this UI. It is the UI I used during all my years on live. So awesome!

Ozzio 11-16-2010 03:11 PM

I have a question about the spell icons. Is there any way to split up spells better? On my enchanter mez, lull, ae mez, ae stun , and memblur all have the same icon and it's rather annoying. Same with my cleric where hp, ac, and symbol all have the exact same icon. I have tried all the different spell icon sets and they all seem to do this.

I always used Drakah_intg_Tking icons but i tried to use those and it just messes everything up. Gives spells the wrong icon ect . . :(

Savok 11-16-2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozzio (Post 175131)
I have a question about the spell icons. Is there any way to split up spells better? On my enchanter mez, lull, ae mez, ae stun , and memblur all have the same icon and it's rather annoying. Same with my cleric where hp, ac, and symbol all have the exact same icon. I have tried all the different spell icon sets and they all seem to do this.

I always used Drakah_intg_Tking icons but i tried to use those and it just messes everything up. Gives spells the wrong icon ect . . :(

Welcome to 'classic'. Come back circa Luclin if you want more choices.

Grizzl 11-30-2010 01:34 PM

Buffs Window

Is there a buffs window included with Vert. i cant seem to pull it
up from options/character/buffs.

korrowan 11-30-2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzl (Post 182484)
Is there a buffs window included with Vert. i cant seem to pull it
up from options/character/buffs.

There is. Its just numbers and after you buff it adds an icon and name. It was hard to find for me as it was off the screen to the right.