Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Lewzilla intentionally training the entire zone onto low level groups. (/forums/showthread.php?t=414105)

WokeCat 01-24-2023 05:22 AM

Lewzilla intentionally training the entire zone onto low level groups.

My initial theory was that they did this because someone in our group was streaming, but after further investigation, it's hard to tell what the motive was. They had a low level Ranger named Glizzee with them, so I assume there's also a chance that they just wanted to clear our group out so they could PL this Ranger; neither individual would respond when messaged and they traveled in unison across several zones after it was revealed to them that we had recorded the incident and had multiple witnesses.

Witnesses say that the mobs ran out of the basement and upstairs, and came back quite a while afterwards. Guessing Lewzilla ran upstairs after aggro'ing the entire basement on purpose, and then aggro'd the entire upstairs and jumped out of Hag Tower thinking it would be less obvious who the person responsible was since we wouldn't see him go by, but he didn't realize I was hot on they trail. Before I even got to the zone line this same bard who was 100% hp alongside there level 14 Ranger friend had already zoned back in, likely to admire their handy work.

Now again, IDK what the actual motive here was. Was it because they wanted to get their little dick hard while jerking off to training someone on stream, or did they decide that they needed the entire zone of UR to PL their friend?

Hard to say really.

And no, I don't get mad when someone trains me in Unrest. There is a lot of footage tonight from other groups inadvertently training us multiple times when things went south, and me logging onto my Cleric to resurrect them. Getting trained in Unrest comes with the territory. My problem is when a level 54 bard who isn't missing a single HP trains quite literally, the entire house, from basement to hand room to hag tower etc. onto our group and does so in a way that appears to be clearly malicious.

People like this ruin the server, and seeing them specifically target lower level players who are genuinely new to the server triggers me really bad (and yes, we grouped with multiple people tonight who said they hadn't touched the game for 23 years).

I don't care whether you like my forum personality or not, people like this are a cancer that need to be culled from P99.

WokeCat 01-24-2023 05:25 AM

Also, let's pretend like this was a complete accident. All Lewzilla would have had to do was say my bad dude, I didn't mean to do that, but when they literally refuse to respond to questions, despite obviously playing the game and not being AFK, it's like okay, you kind of lose your benefit of the doubt as far as I am concerned.

Sweagen 01-24-2023 05:32 AM

Yep. This happened while Paisley was streaming (I am the other voice in the clip, ingame name: Fenti (lvl 13 Enchanter)) just a few hours ago. I didn't even believe it was a train at first until I saw the hand, partly because I am very new and so is Paisley and I kind of just assumed she accidentally pulled something, but it was pretty clear after seeing the hand mob that someone intentionally brought a bunch of high level enemies from upstairs and possibly downstairs on us... :/

Abacab - 01-24-2023 06:05 AM

You deserved it, your forum persona is dogshit, your stream is boring and you sound like smoke 3 packs a day while trying to forget your dad touched you in a bad spot

Encroaching Death 01-24-2023 07:23 AM

100% intentional train.

Book em Dano

wuanahto 01-24-2023 07:27 AM

I think you just wanted to report the name Kunti by accident

WokeCat 01-24-2023 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Encroaching Death (Post 3561727)
100% intentional train.

Book em Dano

This why no one groups with bards let’s keep it real

I doubt he even had mana song on when he done it

WokeCat 01-24-2023 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuanahto (Post 3561729)
I think you just wanted to report the name Kunti by accident

https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Kunti

She’s Indian, hon. Is that a crime??

kempoguy80 01-24-2023 09:26 AM

you forgot to swap to your paisley account before posting this.

Ripqozko 01-24-2023 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kempoguy80 (Post 3561753)
you forgot to swap to your paisley account before posting this.