Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Casters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Iksar Necro (/forums/showthread.php?t=322771)

Wickedbane 04-12-2019 05:00 PM

Iksar Necro

I have recently got to lvl 25. I have been lvling mostly on Kunark.

I thought I’d try the Antonica or Faydwer maybe even OOT.

Only draw back is that I’m hated everywhere. Are there merchants I can sell to in those areas?

DMN 04-12-2019 05:12 PM

You can sell to all druid ring merchants. Shady in the tunnel will trade with you too if I remember right. I think he's a greedy merchant though. When you eventually get skeleton illusion the number of places you can sell goes up a decent bit.

Considering iksars are a bit ugly, I'd consider making a high charisma alt to sell all your stuff via drop trade.

Wickedbane 04-12-2019 05:24 PM

Won’t get that till I ding 34.

In the meantime besides some Druid rings are there Iksar friendly merchants?

I I don’t think I’d be able to sell to the NK rings.

DMN 04-12-2019 05:47 PM

You should be able to sell to gypsies too. So lavastorm, NK, oasis and whatever ones I've forgotten.. Between gypsies and druid vendors you shouldn't have too much a problem selling-- unless you plan to go to permafrost.

Wickedbane 04-14-2019 02:30 AM

Does FD work for selling to KOS merchants or does it make you no longer fd when you right click?

commongood 04-17-2019 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedbane (Post 2893451)
Does FD work for selling to KOS merchants or does it make you no longer fd when you right click?

Yeah it doesn't work sadly. You can bank with a kos banker while FD but not use a merchant.

Wickedbane 04-17-2019 03:43 AM

Yeah. Was able to log in tonight to try it out.

Guess I’ll have to wait till call of bones.

What would be easier to faction up to to be able to bank and sell? Freeport or Neriak?

commongood 04-17-2019 03:45 AM

Probably Neriak, but honestly just focus on the exp. You were level 25 five days ago. You must be getting closer to 34. The amount of time you will spend grinding faction instead of exp'ing will likely be significantly higher than it would take you to just ding 34. Once you can cast skelly illusion you instantly become non-kos with most (but not all) of Neriak and will be able to vendor there.

stebbins99 04-17-2019 09:26 AM

Couple tips for Qeynos area and Iksar Necro (zero faction):

There's a sweet dude in West Karana named Carlan the Young that will sell to you - he's near the bard that people like to kill repeatedly for exp.

Qeynos sewers = hard to get to but viable place to bank and train off the bat

NK druid rings = stay invis around there, surrounded by kos druids

South Karana = two places to vend, the Aviak fort and the Centaur fort. They find lizardmen tolerable

Wickedbane 04-17-2019 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stebbins99 (Post 2895065)
Couple tips for Qeynos area and Iksar Necro (zero faction):

There's a sweet dude in West Karana named Carlan the Young that will sell to you - he's near the bard that people like to kill repeatedly for exp.

Qeynos sewers = hard to get to but viable place to bank and train off the bat

NK druid rings = stay invis around there, surrounded by kos druids

South Karana = two places to vend, the Aviak fort and the Centaur fort. They find lizardmen tolerable

Perfect! I was thinking about heading to SK.