Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Quillmane - A camp? (/forums/showthread.php?t=271263)

Lhancelot 04-19-2017 09:05 PM

Quillmane - A camp?

If you were running through SK, and someone /ooc for a CC, and some people proclaimed, "we have a group doing Quillmane," would you let them know if you happened upon Quillmane?

Or would you slay Quillmane even though people are killing PHs to spawn Quillmane?

Kindadar 04-19-2017 09:16 PM

From my experience if you have all 3 spawns locked down AND someone killing the ph (takes 4 bodies), it is considered camped. If not all spawns are locked down, it is FTE.

I solo camp it a lot of the time and people come to sit on one of the spawns. It is just what I contend with. If more than one person comes, then I just hold off killing PH's till they go away.

Tupakk 04-19-2017 09:19 PM

I was doing the Qeynos badge quest and we were waiting for the next investigator to spawn and caught a few quills by hermit. Got a cloak for my friend on the first quill and we called it out after that.

I agree if it's not locked down on all camps that it's FFA.

titanshub 04-19-2017 09:50 PM

I think the policy should be don't be a dick. That being said I've seen people claim him as a camp while not killing the correct place holders or sitting on any of the correct spawn locations. That's probably why its FTE. GM won't typically give away game mechanics like that. I personally wouldn't contest someone on it. Just come back later because its open a lot of the time.

tiadashi 04-19-2017 10:03 PM

I saw Quill and did an ooc Is anyone doing the Quill spawns - someone said yes so I told them where I saw quill

That being said if you see Quill and no ones around Quill you have every right to kill it

zanderklocke 04-19-2017 11:02 PM

Does Quillmane make a sound if it dies and no one is around to hear it.

zanderklocke 04-19-2017 11:03 PM

Remember when I made the Quide?

Booyah!

applesauce25r624 04-20-2017 01:40 AM

we need LitigationQuest experts like Juntsie on this case

Jimjam 04-20-2017 03:24 AM

Sometimes people claim they are camping her, yet she stays up for ages as they are not properly locking down her spawn points.

When I've camped Quillmane, especially when lacking numbers to secure all the spawn points, I've found it best to keep quiet about it. If people know she might be spawning they seem to be a lot more likely to keep an eye open to kill her for themselves.

Sadiki 04-20-2017 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titanshub (Post 2509736)
I think the policy should be don't be a dick.

If only this was GM enforceable.