Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Red 2.0 dreaming party (/forums/showthread.php?t=389988)

Gustoo 08-16-2021 05:51 PM

Red 2.0 dreaming party

Recently I've been thinking of being smart and choosing a character that matches what is generally my play style and my time availability and starting a Druid on red 2.0. A pretty obvious choice and there will definitely be lots of em out there day 1.

Alternative choice for me would be a Warrior, Rogue, SK, or Paladin. I played a ranger a lot on live so I am not really feeling that class even though It's probably a great fit for me too.

Anyone else thinking of playing hard mode day 1 and running a melee and enjoying the battles?

Or is everyone planning on being smart and running an easier to win class to start?

If there are level steps (like a lvl 10 cap followed my a level 10 cap) will you just grind a bunch of toons or stick with 1 and do maximum pvp?

I think if there is a level cap for any amount of time, it will make the decision a lot easier. I can either level up 1 character and find them gear within the level range and do quest and have fun, and PVP, or do all of the above + level an alternate.

It seems like a level cap will allow / force more people to engage with the game in a way we haven't really been incentivized to play for a long time.

If we had to find the best gear we could at level 10 to beat eachother in PVP and be ready for the level 11-20 push we could really max out the game content.

And of course, who thinks a progressive level cap is stupid?

A Knight 08-17-2021 03:44 AM

This would be one Wow-like thing I would really enjoy. Sorry for trashing Wow so much, I've been enjoying Wow classic a bit.

Danger 08-17-2021 03:55 AM

god pls