Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   40+ and need xp ? (/forums/showthread.php?t=281113)

Jmcwrestling 09-12-2017 06:01 PM

40+ and need xp ?

Are you atleast level 40 and need xp ?
Need an HS key ?

Well you're in luck.

I'm offering free HS xp to people needing help with hell levels, being unable to find xp on their one free night of the week , or whatever it may be. I love enchanting in HS and love to help people if I can.

If you don't have a key, I will attempt to farm xalgoz fang MQ's to help you get in there. Just try to let me know ahead of time.

Obviously, camps permitting but if north west or south are open I will do my best to get you a chunk of xp at no cost. All classes are welcome to tag along and all I ask is that you follow instructions in the interest of both my and your health bar. In case of mishaps I have access to ports, 96% rezzes and corpse summons, so there is no pressure at all.

If this is something you'd be interested in please pm me and we can find time to get some work in. I mainly play 9pm CST and can be on for however long you're able to. And this is a non committed groups so feel free to start your own group or take any invitations you get, my feels won't be hurt :)

I've been helped more times than I can count by people on this server so this is how'd I'd like to give back to the server.

Pm me playtimes, class levels, and HS key yes or no.

Please do remember that I am level 60 so you need to be ATLEAST 40 to gain xp with me. If you're below that and would still like help, I can try to come buff your groups wherever they may be.

Thanks to everyone (including on red!) For making p99 an amazing place!

Goodest 09-13-2017 09:11 AM

ill take you up on this

I am willing to take you up on this offer that would be a nice key to have.

loramin 09-13-2017 10:22 AM

The Xalgoz fang MQ is a kind offer from Jmcwrestling: I highly recommend people take advantage of it (and kudos to him for offering it).

Howling Stones is a great zone. If you're level 60 and know how to get to Xalgoz its key isn't that much harder than Sebilis's to get, but if you don't know Kaesora well and try to kill Xalgoz at a lower level it's very easy to wind up on a painful CR. Getting the MQ let's you avoid that hassle.

skarlorn 09-13-2017 11:23 AM

This is very nice of you, but it would be funner of you didn't help with CRs once they died and took screenshots of the biggest failures to post in RNF. Good luck!

Toomuch 09-13-2017 12:08 PM

Hey, count me in! I actually already have my key though. I've just never been to HS on any character before, due to being on the Good team on Sullon Zek pvp server, and Howling Stones was largely dominated by the Evil team.

I'm about to ding 55, and then I become even more useful :cool:.

kuuky 09-13-2017 12:38 PM

This is a great gesture OP. Props to you. This is past my normal play time (est) but if Im ever on when a cr port or arrival port is needed shout me a tell for a free one. DOMENTIA proud Dialaport member.

Swish 09-13-2017 02:47 PM

Chardok you could always start a group thread. Specific start time and gathering place, see how it goes.

If you meet good people and all enjoy the grind, arrange to do it again...nice way to meet players and have a chat (as opposed to sitting at a static camp in KC with nobody chatting). This kind of thing is whats missing from the game - I'm tempted to make a thread for the weekend.

Also props to the OP, if your red characters need anything let me know ^^

Utmost 09-13-2017 02:56 PM

Awesome offer! I guess this is how it works on Agnarr to?

Evia 09-13-2017 04:09 PM

Just commenting to say this is awesome of you! I'd like to get my rogue officially to 60 someday! So I may send you a tell if I get back on p99. I've been kinda on hiatus playing progression servers.

Jmcwrestling 09-13-2017 04:11 PM

@goodest getting lots of pm's but I'll find time to corpse a bunch of fangs, so keep in touch. The turn in is 2 zones away from kaesora.

@Skarlorn no deserves the terrible fate of a HS CR !

@kuuky that would be amazing, the skyfire port in is the best thing to make CR's less painful. Makes for easy corpse summons.

@swish I'd take a night to do Chardok if it was a huge demand for sure. I don't prefer it for getting people xp because I use reverse charm and casters don't mix well with that haha. I try to encourage discord while we're there (last night we had some nice conversation going with the 3 of us and got 11% of 56 on the side!) And if you have a Call of Bones scroll on red , I will gladly purchase it.

@utmost my highest level on agnarr is a level 3 necro and my main is a level 1 paladin , so sadly no xp offers there.

First run was great! As stated, we got a 56 druid 11% of his level. I also should mention that these sessions come with a free Howling stones tutorial for future dungeon divers. Hoping to get that druid to give some feedback if they'd be so kind.

Discord link for those interested : https://discord.gg/YwR66Bq