Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Melee (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Ranger Epic Quest Faction - Highkeep Guards (/forums/showthread.php?t=328555)

Iksar_with_a_plan 06-23-2019 08:48 PM

Ranger Epic Quest Faction - Highkeep Guards

Couple days ago I slaughtered some highkeep guards for a level or two. It was decent exp and i'd like to continue killing them when I log on next time. I know i've butchered my freeport faction. Do I need FP faction for the Epic quest? I checked the epic quest WIKI and it mentions that to start the quest I may need to turn in muffins in freeport to prompt a response from the questgiver... Does that mean he is on FP Faction? Do I need not worry

Wallicker 06-23-2019 09:06 PM

"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!

-Bob Marley

Iksar_with_a_plan 06-23-2019 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallicker (Post 2927921)
"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!

-Bob Marley

Taking this at face value.

jolanar 06-26-2019 08:18 AM

No you don't need Corrupt Freeport Guards faction for epic, or anything as any class as far as I know.

The Muffin quest in Freeport gives Kelethin factions, but you can easily invis to the questgiver and turn in Muffins without worry. The questgiver is a dwarf.

Robersonroger38 07-05-2019 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iksar_with_a_plan (Post 2927908)
Couple days ago I slaughtered some highkeep guards for a level or two. It was decent exp and i'd like to continue killing them when I log on next time. I know i've butchered my freeport faction. Do I need FP faction for the Epic quest? I checked the epic quest WIKI and it mentions that to start the quest I may need to turn in muffins in freeport to prompt a response from the questgiver... Does that mean he is on FP Faction? Do I need not worry

If your kos to HHk guards ... the GM that you summon stanos from is going to be KoS. Reason I know is I got my epic other day . Had to get another rogue to hail the GM and turn items into Stanos while facing them both away from me ,while sneaking

Imago 07-05-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robersonroger38 (Post 2932726)
If your kos to HHk guards ... the GM that you summon stanos from is going to be KoS. Reason I know is I got my epic other day . Had to get another rogue to hail the GM and turn items into Stanos while facing them both away from me ,while sneaking

Thread is about Ranger epic, not Rogue

Robersonroger38 07-05-2019 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imago (Post 2932825)
Thread is about Ranger epic, not Rogue

Just saw that lol , my bad!