Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Any open VSR groups? (/forums/showthread.php?t=387504)

rathikus 07-06-2021 04:26 PM

Any open VSR groups?

Need VSR for last Swiftwind step, but haven't had luck getting a group (s).

Does anyone know if there are guilds that do VSR and allow open roll on the second piece?

Harvest 07-06-2021 04:31 PM

Are you in a guild? Look to join one. We've done about 10 VSR in the last couple of months but all stones go to guildies or alliance members. Never open roll

rathikus 07-06-2021 04:33 PM

Ok thanks. I'm in an established guild, but they have no interest in VSR.

Sonderbeast 07-06-2021 05:03 PM

Your guild won't help you finish your epic? That's not a great sign my friend. The entire point of the guild social mechanic is in order to organize a team in order to finish end game content, if they can't do that your guild is just a discord channel.

Harvest 07-06-2021 05:07 PM

Yeah what Sonder said. Find a guild you can support and get support from reaching your collective goals.

Loadsamoney 07-06-2021 07:22 PM

I was actually wondering about this too. When I can go there, I was hoping to offer tracking services to a guild for VSR in exchange for one of the stones.

Harvest 07-07-2021 02:23 AM

In my experience that's a fantasy. Noones going to give away a stone they can MQ for 20k for Tracking.

Join a guild. Work together. VSR stays up for aaaaages sometimes and can be low manned. Even the most casual of guilds can kill him - the longest part is the run across DL to get there.

Loadsamoney 07-07-2021 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harvest (Post 3331000)
In my experience that's a fantasy. Noones going to give away a stone they can MQ for 20k for Tracking.

Join a guild. Work together. VSR stays up for aaaaages sometimes and can be low manned. Even the most casual of guilds can kill him - the longest part is the run across DL to get there.

What's his respawn timer? 3 days or so? Actually, I heard something that Venril Sathir himself doesn't even drop the stones, only his remains, and I think that's a 6 hour respawn.

I dunno what the price goes for now, but isn't the Inny Emerald a much bigger bottleneck for the Ranger EPic?

Harvest 07-07-2021 02:52 AM

Yeah VSR stone isn't a bottleneck as its pretty easy and usually up for hours. Not very contested anymore.

Respawn is actually something between 18-24 hours. It's a bit of an awkward timer that is also impacted by real VS popping.

Hang about KC long enough and you'll see him up though. You are correct, real VS does not drop the stones.

Yes Hate Emerald is the rarest/hardest part of the ranger epic quest. Join as much hate as you can with your guild and hope you get lucky with minis and drops. The fights aren't hard, minis are contested and the drop is rare though