Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   It'll never be C/R (/forums/showthread.php?t=169654)

kotton05 10-29-2014 03:21 PM

It'll never be C/R

FFA is here to stay. Y'all suck for fucking it up. Maybe CC/R but never c/r.

Get a grip.

Daldaen 10-29-2014 03:31 PM

It seems seeing facts has rustled some folks to maximum levels.

Class R now has 3 more guilds than when it started. Up to a total of 10. (I exclude lord Bob since they never really did anything)

Class C now has -1 more guilds than when it started. Down to a total of 2.

Shifting from 66% geared at C to 50% geared at C is a pretty logical choice given this shift in guild representation unless some take the plunge to Class C.

All that excluding you 6 weekly dragons in VP.

That'll be my only post in this thread. Just had to address the rustle so that you know I care.

Lazie 10-29-2014 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daldaen (Post 1661591)

Class R now has 3 more guilds than when it started. Up to a total of 10. (I exclude lord Bob since they never really did anything)

Shifting from 66% geared at C to 50% geared at C is a pretty logical choice given this shift in guild representation unless some take the plunge to Class C.

That'll be my only post in this thread. Just had to address the rustle so that you know I care.

The facts you guys keep lying about ? I posted the truth. We have pushed for awhile now to make FFA more approachable without the poopsock. It only gets resisted by Class R guilds.

Hitpoint 10-29-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

i posted this somewhere else, i suppose its relevant enough to post here as well:

couple things.

1. We arent changing the R/C/FFA cycle to anything else.
2. VP mobs will remain Class C only mobs for as long as its the top endgame zone.
3. I will talk to the staff about a concrete way for guilds to be able to move from C to R, however this has to be done very carefully to prevent top guilds from moving down to R.

This system was created and implemented with the expectation that most of the FFA mobs would go to Class C. The idea was never to "take away" from Class C so much as it was to try and allow more non Class C players to experience raid content, as well as a stepping stone to join Class C when ready. Thus making Class C more tempting to newer, up and coming guilds, as Class C will still have a larger piece of the pixel pie, will not suffer from lockouts, will have exclusive rights to VP and the best loots in Kunark era, and is given more room by staff to work out their own disputes (as it is the non restricted class).

not everyone may agree with this, but this is the position of the staff.
- Sirken

I'm not sure why this is still being discussed.

HeallunRumblebelly 10-29-2014 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daldaen (Post 1661591)

Merely existing is what is required now to get raid mobs on p99?

Argh 10-29-2014 03:41 PM

In before 30 pages of civility and respectful discourse.

Lazie 10-29-2014 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argh (Post 1661610)

:eek:

HeallunRumblebelly 10-29-2014 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argh (Post 1661610)

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/ADULT.gif

Lazie 10-29-2014 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly (Post 1661619)

That is debatable.

Whiteberry 10-29-2014 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly (Post 1661619)

Haha