Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Leveling Necromancer looking for a home. (/forums/showthread.php?t=328804)

tadkins 06-26-2019 04:47 PM

Leveling Necromancer looking for a home.

Currently level 17 and I'd love to find a cool guild to chat with while soloing and such. I'm interested in doing dungeons with groups while leveling along the way and eventually some raid content at the end.

Any such guilds here that would have me?

loramin 06-26-2019 04:54 PM

Check out: http://wiki.project1999.com/Guilds:Guild_List. At your level you'll mainly want to look at the "Casual Guilds".

Once you find some guilds that seem promising, follow their forum link or website link to learn more. The wiki is best for getting the overview of all options, but because it's a wiki and not a primary source (like the forum thread/website) it's can be less up to date than those primary sources.

As for raiding, there's only a small overlap between guilds that take <45 characters and guilds that raid. Most raid guilds require 45+ because you can't enter the planes until then, so many people join casual/family guilds to level up then later switch to raid guilds.

If you want a single guild for both I think you'll mainly want to look at Dawn Believers and guilds that are members of the AEGIS alliance (which are mostly under the "raid guilds" category, but a few of those do accept lower level members).

Hope that helps.

tadkins 06-27-2019 07:43 PM

Gotcha, thanks. I'm trying to get in contact with some of the guilds I'm interested in but I have yet to see any of the officers online (added them to friends and do a /who every so often right now). But I figured just making a post would show folks I'm interested in a guild here.

bradsamma 06-27-2019 07:48 PM

If you're a nice person, kittens would probably be a good place for you too.

tadkins 06-27-2019 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradsamma (Post 2929978)
If you're a nice person, kittens would probably be a good place for you too.

I checked you guys out and it looks interesting. I posted an application on your discord. :)