Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Incel (/forums/showthread.php?t=313177)

mickmoranis 12-19-2018 10:46 PM

Incel

https://youtu.be/lStRqLokyEY

Heil Trump

Mead 12-19-2018 11:06 PM

https://youtu.be/lStRqLokyEY?t=91

Bardp1999 12-19-2018 11:10 PM

I watched more of that than I care to admit

JurisDictum 12-20-2018 12:04 AM

So 80% of women want 20% of men...too bad for them. They mostly just get the best they can and now and again a really hot guy comes along and takes advantage of them for awhile. That's life -- unless you happen to be relatively emotionally stable beautiful young woman from a good family -- top 1-20% women. They get to wed the top 20% of men just like they want.

I miss the part where it is somehow feminism's fault that your on your computer all night avoiding social situations and complaining about not getting laid.

Its mostly lack of economic opportunity makes it harder for guys to spend money to get laid. That's the real problem.

Keep in mind, men and women all have many different ways of rating "top 20%." For some women that might be a jock with a decent body and any old job. For some it might be a guy that is together financially from a young age. Some only like charming smart guys, others like bikers.

Same with men.

Wonkie 12-20-2018 12:22 AM

its a fruity loop. you feel bad sometimes so you create all this nonsense to make it someone elses fault, usually feeeemales.

everyone is unhappy in some way get over yourself dingus.

Irulan 12-20-2018 02:08 AM

Good probability I am going to suck this nice guys dick, and he's not an alpha.

Maybe try and be nice more?

ScaringChildren 12-20-2018 09:05 AM

You don't have to be an Alpha, just don't be a bitch.

LulzSeŠt 12-20-2018 09:12 AM

(sorry you didn’t get laid)

Ahldagor 12-20-2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScaringChildren (Post 2828857)
You don't have to be an Alpha, just don't be a bitch.

That and realistic expectations.

maskedmelon 12-20-2018 09:51 AM

lotta thoughts here:

sounds like an issue of availability bias

incels of today need only look to incels of yesteryear for whom to blame for their present predicament

this is the sort of pathological thought that leads to collectivist garbage liek marxism?

will admit though that birth control has short-circuited evolutionary wiring in both males and females upon which society is built. birth control has been a tremendous boon to individuals though and is not solely at fault.

the greater contributor is that we've failed to replace traditional accountability mechanisms and behavioral regulators with modern ones. most people simply lack the discipline to refrain from indulging in delightful things. the consequences at present are insufficient deterrent, so we get single motherhood rates of 25-75% depending on the demographic.