Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The Sleeper (/forums/showthread.php?t=344694)

Shnikins 12-15-2019 10:35 PM

The Sleeper

I was new to Blue server. One of the main reasons for choosing the Blue server was so I could participate in Sleepers Tomb raids with the hopes of seeing some legitimate legendary item drops like Salendrite dagger and the Scepter of Destruction.

I found out a few days ago that a guild had awakened the sleeper back in 2016 effectively ending anyone else from doing this content. Forever.

It's disheartening to know that people would choose to do something that has no purpose other than spite of fellow players.

Sleepers Tomb should have a reset so people who want to play on Blue will have the opportunity to do the farthest reaches of the content on Velious.

Kluwen2 12-15-2019 10:48 PM

Start up on green or teal. Blue is dead

Tilien 12-15-2019 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kluwen2 (Post 3051446)
Start up on green or teal. Blue is dead

The chances of the sleeper being awoken early on Green and Teal is pretty high too, after whoever is monopolizing the raid scene decides to end it.

You might as well be honest that they'll most likely miss out on this content on Green as well.

Polycaster 12-15-2019 10:59 PM

Keep us updated on your opinions, everyone is hanging on your every word.

mycoolrausch 12-15-2019 11:04 PM

While SoDs are the only good aggro weaps that drop in velious, it's not a big deal because just ~2 months after velious the BoC gets upgraded to BiS aggro. Oh....

Well custom content will bail us peasant warriors out soon :p

Teppler 12-15-2019 11:06 PM

What are the best items you can't get anymore not counting no drops?

Looks like just the monk fungi robe and this thing-

https://wiki.project1999.com/Smolder

Stryker85 12-15-2019 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mycoolrausch (Post 3051457)
While SoDs are the only good aggro weaps that drop in velious, it's not a big deal because just ~2 months after velious the BoC gets upgraded to BiS aggro. Oh....

Well custom content will bail us peasant warriors out soon :p

Perhaps someone should introduce you to: https://wiki.project1999.com/Willsapper

Daloon 12-15-2019 11:46 PM

Sooo sorry

Bardp1999 12-15-2019 11:53 PM

You will never see Sleepers Tomb unless you sell your soul to 3am bat phones and are in the top zerg guild at the time.

Valeriya 12-16-2019 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shnikins (Post 3051438)
I was new to Blue server. One of the main reasons for choosing the Blue server was so I could participate in Sleepers Tomb raids with the hopes of seeing some legitimate legendary item drops like Salendrite dagger and the Scepter of Destruction.

I found out a few days ago that a guild had awakened the sleeper back in 2016 effectively ending anyone else from doing this content. Forever.

It's disheartening to know that people would choose to do something that has no purpose other than spite of fellow players.

Sleepers Tomb should have a reset so people who want to play on Blue will have the opportunity to do the farthest reaches of the content on Velious.

Shut up you leftist...... Crybaby