Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Returning Player (/forums/showthread.php?t=240240)

ghost182 05-02-2016 09:50 PM

Returning Player

Hey, returning player here.. Just got the game installed and everything running. Looking for people to level with, possibly a casual guild.

Archers - lvl 51 Ranger
Reaf - lvl 53 Necromancer

!! cheers.. also up for some Quillmane runs!

GuRu 05-04-2016 12:30 AM

Welcome back :D

Robbintha Hood 05-04-2016 02:24 PM

Have a look at Kittens Who Say Meow. Good guild with good leadership, plenty of casuals, and folks that like to level together.

Subidoo 05-04-2016 04:07 PM

Kittens is an awesome guild, i'm only lvl 26 and they've helped me a ton.

GuRu 05-05-2016 12:10 AM

Also a member of Kittens.. Great people.

Jotei 05-05-2016 09:33 AM

I have had several encounters with Kittens and have enjoyed each thoroughly. Their membership spans all level ranges and they are generally speaking a good group of adventurers, though most do not meow, sadly. Their leader (i think) Opalmoom is an angel from the Plane of Love. More than once, I have benefitted from her magnanimity when things have gone sour, most notably at the estate of Mistmoore, pre-cleansing of course.

Welcome back though and good luck! Oh, yes, I forgot. I have been working at the Castle Karnor to cleanse the taint of Sathir from Kunark and would be happy to have you as an ally. Feel free to contact me should find yourself in the area. Peace be upon you!

ghost182 05-05-2016 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jotei (Post 2264478)
I have had several encounters with Kittens and have enjoyed each thoroughly. Their membership spans all level ranges and they are generally speaking a good group of adventurers, though most do not meow, sadly. Their leader (i think) Opalmoom is an angel from the Plane of Love. More than once, I have benefitted from her magnanimity when things have gone sour, most notably at the estate of Mistmoore, pre-cleansing of course.

Welcome back though and good luck! Oh, yes, I forgot. I have been working at the Castle Karnor to cleanse the taint of Sathir from Kunark and would be happy to have you as an ally. Feel free to contact me should find yourself in the area. Peace be upon you!

That actually sounds perfect. I had been soloing the Howling Stones basement (necro) area before taking a break. That said, I know the corpse runs would be god-awful... I'm just too rusty to step foot in there yet. Karnor's Castle sounds like just the right place to get my feet wet again.

I did die last night there after hitting (i think) f9 a few times, deterring my camera angle & resulting in me (auto)running to my death.

I will look for you in game.