Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   When an antivaxxer get covid (/forums/showthread.php?t=390362)

Reiwa 01-19-2022 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter (Post 3412932)
The virions are too small to be stopped by masks anyway

Moran

By Jove man, have they got wings?

F0rmsh1fter 01-19-2022 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reiwa (Post 3412934)
By Jove man, have they got wings?

Nah u right. You have to manually take some of yours and stick them up other peoples noses, so I guess masks aren’t needed as long as you can refrain from doing that

Reiwa 01-19-2022 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter (Post 3412967)
Nah u right. You have to manually take some of yours and stick them up other peoples noses, so I guess masks aren’t needed as long as you can refrain from doing that

Let my hot moist breath gently caress your nasal cilia with its toxic load.

F0rmsh1fter 01-19-2022 02:45 PM

M O I S T

Reiwa 01-19-2022 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter (Post 3412993)
M O I S T

Make me wear a mask or I'll poz you. 😛

F0rmsh1fter 01-19-2022 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reiwa (Post 3413007)
Make me wear a mask or I'll poz you. 😛

I think you mean “make me wear a mask or I’ll poz you, daddy*”

robayon 01-19-2022 03:58 PM

The CDC study released today apparently suggests that the dangerous vaccine the macho men won't get ouchies for is still better than natural immunity

But apparently they did not or were unable to account for waning immunity, and that previous infection does confer some protection too

However I am sure a Youtuber knows more than a panel of Silurians at the CDC

I love you

unsunghero 01-19-2022 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robayon (Post 3413020)
The CDC study released today apparently suggests that the dangerous vaccine the macho men won't get ouchies for is still better than natural immunity

But apparently they did not or were unable to account for waning immunity, and that previous infection does confer some protection too

I love you

I was working out in the community and going to the gym every day not wiping equipment down and only washing my hands after using the bathroom for a full year after getting original covid in 2020 and couldn’t seem to catch it again until I got vaxxed. Still haven’t caught it unless the tiny cough I had 3 weeks ago was omicron but it wasn’t even bad enough to feel a need to get a test and is gone now

Anecdotal, but I personally think antibodies from getting over it last a while, but how many of these are produced might be on a case by case basis and influenced by other health factors

F0rmsh1fter 01-19-2022 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robayon (Post 3413020)

I love you

My sister in law got vaccinated and has been extremely sick for 5 days with a case of the rona

I felt icky for 2 days, and fatigued for a couple more

Thanks, natural immunity!

Toxigen 01-19-2022 04:50 PM

aye feeling blessed my immune system keeps getting tested and is passing with flying colors

INTO THE COLON YOU GO, MOTHER RONA